Front page of site messed up

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
SeanP
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Front page of site messed up

Post by SeanP »

Thanks for the updates made to the site, all very good, even on the phone it works well.

I was just adding some photos to a post but seemed to struggle until I realized the needed resizing to get the green tick in the status box, is there a size limit? could maybe do with a note adding in the attachment box to say about it.

It's great being able to drag images now though,
Cheers
Powermax XP45
Home built table, Candcnc DTHC 2, Dragoncut 620-4
R-Tech 210 Tig, Jasic 250 mig
Sheetcam, Scanything, Coreldraw
Table build gallery
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

SeanP wrote:Thanks for the updates made to the site, all very good, even on the phone it works well.

I was just adding some photos to a post but seemed to struggle until I realized the needed resizing to get the green tick in the status box, is there a size limit? could maybe do with a note adding in the attachment box to say about it.

Cheers
Thanks I am glad you like it. Yes, there is a 2mb file size limit and I will see about adding that information to the attachment upload window. Have a great weekend.

Admin
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

admin wrote:
SeanP wrote:Thanks for the updates made to the site, all very good, even on the phone it works well.

Cheers
Thanks I am glad you like it. Yes, there is a 2mb file size limit and I will see about adding that information to the attachment upload window. Have a great weekend.

Admin
It also should say PLEASE make them smaller then MAX as it takes up a lot of allowed space to post 1.9mb picture when a 100kb picture would show off your project just as well! Just my $0.02 :D :D

Larry
SeanP
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SeanP »

It's quite good to be able to zoom in to see detail on pictures though Larry.

I think it's about right really, 2mb files don't appear to be allowed, it looks more like 500kb max I think which you can still get a decent size pic to upload, the resizing that the page does works well and then click the image to zoom in at full size.

Looks good to me ;)
Powermax XP45
Table build gallery
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The board is set to a max of 2MB however I tried for myself and ran into trouble once I began to exceed 1MB
pictures.PNG
This is likely limited at a higher level on our current server.

I am preparing to switch to a more reliable server here shortly and will wait until then to do so.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

SeanP
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SeanP »

That's strange maybe there is something with my files, sometimes there is a error symbol rather than the tick, it's no problem anyway.
Clip_2.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Powermax XP45
Table build gallery
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

SeanP wrote:That's strange maybe there is something with my files, sometimes there is a error symbol rather than the tick, it's no problem anyway.
I appreciate that and its not a big deal but I have had a few reports of small issues with file uploads so I will be looking into it after the server swap regardless. Thanks for the added info Sean.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”