Hello Everyone

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
lilb93
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello Everyone

Post by lilb93 »

Hi, I am new to this board as weel as cnc plasma cutting. I just got a 2007 4 x 8 Tracker table. I picked it up used as a repo. It has a thermal dynamics 151 cutmaster plasma and a SL100SV torch. Did get it up and running last evening. The only problim I see is when I cut a design, and put the leadin's in when the leadin comes to the circle it puts a small mark where it starts it turn on the circle.

My other question is when you have a design and it calls for a cut (only say a 3" stright line) there would no place to start a leadin. Then you would have your pierce hole and then the stright line. Thanks

Looks like a great site. :D
jeeplogic83
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by jeeplogic83 »

lilb93 wrote:Hi, I am new to this board as weel as cnc plasma cutting. I just got a 2007 4 x 8 Tracker table. I picked it up used as a repo. It has a thermal dynamics 151 cutmaster plasma and a SL100SV torch. Did get it up and running last evening. The only problim I see is when I cut a design, and put the leadin's in when the leadin comes to the circle it puts a small mark where it starts it turn on the circle.

My other question is when you have a design and it calls for a cut (only say a 3" stright line) there would no place to start a leadin. Then you would have your pierce hole and then the stright line. Thanks

Looks like a great site. :D
welcome,
If you put a circular approach to your lead in you won't have a mark and there is no good answer to your straight line problem you will have a pierce mark in a straight line

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”