Friends fell victims to Murder...Memorial Piece?

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
dunnmfg
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Friends fell victims to Murder...Memorial Piece?

Post by dunnmfg »

Hello Everyone,

On Monday night the 28 of October my good friends were murdered in their home by a nut on a killing spree in my hometown of 16,000. Before the guy murdered my friends he killed his aunt and mother and set their house on fire. After my friends killings he proceeded to a gas station and shot a 22 year old in the forehead. I really want to make their family some kind of cool unique piece to put in their memory. I just ordered my first patinas and metal dies from SteelFx and really cant wait to make them something the will really love. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do for them? Any files out there that would be good for this? Thanks for any help on this.

CD
photo 2-1.JPG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

762frmafr
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Friends fell victims to Murder...Memorial Piece?

Post by 762frmafr »

Want to do the family a favor? Buy them a firearm and some training on how to properly use said firearm.
oldsoulmetal

Post by oldsoulmetal »

762 your comments lack tack.... especially since said family is now passed and have no need for any more protection.
dunn there is a nice file on here that might be nice espicially if done out of thicker metal then maybe set on a texas state plaque since i read after seeing your post they where described as soulmates. I cant seem to find it on board but as i remember it it was a man and woman forming a heart with a heart dangleing between them. I probally have it on a hard drive some where around here if you would like me to send it your way.
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Capstone »

THREADJACK: but for a good cause and to put a sock in the notion that these unfortunate people really had a chance.

Take some time to examine the real facts involved with regular people that have weapons in their home, faced with a home invasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s

My heart goes out to you and your loss.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
Instagram CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
hdfaster
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by hdfaster »

Sorry for the loss of your good friends. I hope you find something that will bring a life time of good memories of them.

Capstone, The gun control liberal advocate. I find it amusing that you offer up a one sided YOUTUBE video as some kind of proof that concealed is not needed. The very same liberal mentality that brought us, "Do not let a good crisis go to waste" . It is people like you that would just have everybody just roll over and be a victim. The reality is people need to do something to protect themselves. When your life is in jeopardy DO SOMETHING, it might turn out to be the wrong thing, BUT DO SOMETHING! Because doing nothing is a guaranteed death sentence.
dunnmfg

Post by dunnmfg »

BTW...They did own guns and knew how to use them. My friends actually knew this NUT and had to no reason to believe he would just show up to murder them! This guy was off his rocker smoking PCP and "wet" which is embalming fluid. Dont want to be rude but really didnt put this out there to start a forum on guns and gun controll, Im just looking for some ideas or help with a memorial.
GoingCustom

Post by GoingCustom »

OP didn't ask for your opinions on guns, they asked for memorial ideas. Show some respect.

If you're confident in being able to do a portrait of them, that'd be nice. Or something with their names/dates and maybe some scroll work. Maybe something 12x18? This is a gift I did for a wedding, but could easily be adapted to your cause.

Travis
http://www.goingcustom.com
one of a kind gates, fine art and CNC designs
dunnmfg

Post by dunnmfg »

Thanks GoingCustom thats a cool design. Did you use SteelFX product or just heat treatment?
GoingCustom

Post by GoingCustom »

dunnmfg wrote:Thanks GoingCustom thats a cool design. Did you use SteelFX product or just heat treatment?
Welcome. Just used a torch so I wouldn't have to mask everything to use the FX stuff. Hard to see in the pic, but the layer behind the lettering is also colored with the torch.
Travis
http://www.goingcustom.com
one of a kind gates, fine art and CNC designs
SignTorch Vector Art
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SignTorch Vector Art »

portraits are hard....
photo_202-1~_dxf.png
external download

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

dunnmfg

Post by dunnmfg »

Thats COOL. Thanks SignTorch

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”