keychain pricing?

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
SpartanKen
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

keychain pricing?

Post by SpartanKen »

I had a question today, if I could make a cross country key chain. What do you charge for key chains?

Ken

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

mcan2
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: keychain pricing?

Post by mcan2 »

Hello SpartanKen,

So you want to manufacture the key chain your self? Your pricing would be dependent on if you have the machinery to make the key chain. What material the key chain's would be made from. And of course supply and demand and what your time is worth. These are just a couple of things to think of when considering pricing there are many more, it depends on your unique situation.

Mike
SpartanKen
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by SpartanKen »

ummm... ok
jhowie
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by jhowie »

If I was going to do them, say out of a thinner gauge stainless with minimum finishing, probably $5-10. If you wanted to use them to raise funds for boosters or something than perhaps a bit more.
I really like the design. I may make a couple to give to some friends with kids in CC.
Just track what your material costs will be and how much time you have into each. Unless you are planning on just giving them out you want to make back a little.

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”