OK, TRACKER keeps floating to the top . . .
I have read, researched, gawked, studied, made multiple shop visits, national shows, etc.
TRACKER keeps coming to the top of the list for a turnkey machine under $25,000.00.
A 3 year warranty & unlimited tech support is also attractive.
Attention: This post is not met to elicit "negative" comments about TRACKER, nor is it a request for a list of the various features that another machine has that TRACKER does not. I am already aware of all of them and vice versa.
Purpose of post: Looking for anyone that has a TRACKER that would like to share info about it.
1. Do you like the control software?
2. Have you found limitations that have restricted the type of jobs you can do?
3. Does the control system and drive combination yield acceptable results? (clean circles, sharp corners, etc.)
4. Does the supplied 2000 cfm exhaust system remove the smoke?
5. Were upgrades or options available that are not shown on their website?
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 am
Tracker Hardware discussion forum
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:09 am
- Location: New Jersey
I bought my Tracker table a few years ago and have nothing but good things to say about it. The customer service is top notch also. When it's time to upgrade to a newer table I know just where to go.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests