Some stuff I cut and finished

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
Eagle Mtn Metal Works
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Some stuff I cut and finished

Post by Eagle Mtn Metal Works »

Hey All
Thought I would share some pictures of some finished peices. Some of the files came off the site Thanks Guys.
Last edited by Eagle Mtn Metal Works on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rod S in AZ
ultramaxracing05
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Some stuff I cut and finished

Post by ultramaxracing05 »

what gauge material you used?
Eagle Mtn Metal Works
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Not bad for viewed 49 times and only One response, :lol: thanks for the responding. There are all cut with 14ga col drolled, DHH2 HT-1250 and fine cut consumables.
Rod S in AZ
metalart
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by metalart »

I know what you mean Eagle Mtn Metal Works, it's strange that some of the people who use the site can't take a moment to say well done or thanks for sharing. So glad there are some that do :P Let's all help this forum be even better than it is (if that's possible?). Merry Christmas everyone !! :P :P Great work by the way, Thanks for sharing!
mike66
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by mike66 »

Everything looks great Eagle Mtn. Metal Works,and I know whoever the recipient is they will greatly appreciate it. By the way do you do your coloring with a torch?If so they look great.
Everybody have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

mike66
Eagle Mtn Metal Works
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Thanks Metalart I say yes to your comment about taking the time to say something just to let them know they appreciate us posting our stuff for them to look at. We all get so busy and don't take time to say thanks. Sorry :oops: :oops: I am just as guilty. :oops: So to all of you that took the time to post your artwork, I give you a great big thank you. :D

Mike ,yes I do use the ox-fuel mix, getting ready to try a turbo torch next.

To All of Plasmaspider a very Mary Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus, & a very prospers new year. :mrgreen:
Rod S in AZ

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”