Sheetcam Freezing Up

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
ShaneP
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Sheetcam Freezing Up

Post by ShaneP »

Hello guys! I haven't been at this long but loving it so far! I started out using Fusion 360 for cad/cam, but recently started using CorelDraw and Sheetcam, still trying to learn both. I downloaded the 7.1.35 version of Sheetcam and it is freezing up a lot. Their website says it's the newest version and may not be stable. Should I delete it and install the previous version, will this help with the freezing? Just bought a new laptop around Christmas so I don't feel like that's the issue. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Les Newell
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Sheetcam Freezing Up

Post by Les Newell »

The dev version should be pretty stable at the moment. I have not had any reports of freezing problems. Is there anything specific that seems to trigger the freeze?
ShaneP
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Sheetcam Freezing Up

Post by ShaneP »

I haven’t noticed anything specific. I haven’t cut anything using Sheetcam yet, just been pulling files in and creating cut paths, playing with leadins/outs, and moving start points just trying to get a feel for it before I try to dial it in on my table. I will pay more attention and try to figure out the cause.

Return to “SheetCam”