Trying to Focus on Projects

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Trying to Focus on Projects

Post by Joe Jones »

I know ... I have the pipe cutter project in limbo, the solar tracker project on the drawing board with the components still in the shipping boxes, five lasers still in the shipping boxes, a new 4x8 aluminum folding trailer project to haul my Goldwing behind my truck, installing the elevator into the Frankenbarn, so much to do, so little time.

One good thing ... I got the new roof installed yesterday! Now I can focus on some of these other projects!

Joe
53124173738_ac626d2f85_c.jpg
53124173653_b9acfbd2f0_c.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
plasmanewbie

Re: Trying to Focus on Projects

Post by plasmanewbie »

Looks good Joe. So whats the first order of business to tackle?
Dirtmotor
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Dirtmotor »

Good luck with the focus thing , With all the things we have to do , and all the things we have to do that we don't know about yet , the things we want to do get lost in the shuffle ! (least in my world) . Always enjoy reading your posts .
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

plasmanewbie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:13 pm Looks good Joe. So whats the first order of business to tackle?
I am not sure what direction I will take. I DO WANT to get the pipe cutter project finished. I will just give out the files free of charge, so people can make their own units with their plasma tables. I have four different and distinct designs, and I will choose ONE to complete, hopefully by the end of Fall, and hand out the files so people can try it out.

I have the elevator to install in the Frankenbarn. That is rather important, because I cannot haul heavy stuff up and down the stairs by myself. The elevator will accelerate many other projects.

I really want to set up the new X-TOOL P2 55 Watt CO2 laser soon. I want to add a winch to the front of my truck before winter arrives.

I REALLY need to find someone to help me. When I was young (a teenager) I was always available to help people with things, and I never expected PAY. I wanted the experience! Today, you can ask the dumbest high school dropout for help and he will look at you with a straight face and say, "I want $60.00 per hour!" :lol:

So I will make a decision soon. I also need to make another trip to COMMIEfornia soon, to get my sister settled into a new residence. I am NOT looking forward to that.

Joe
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”