A smog check sign

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
isabel5150
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

A smog check sign

Post by isabel5150 »

IMG_0191.jpeg
Would it be possible for someone to trace this emissions advertisement in a form that would not have a bunch of dropouts and still appear as an official sign. It’s for a friend of mine
who owns a test only smog check business. I’ve been promising him a sign for a long time and I’m just not having much luck Tracing it. It doesn’t even have to be in the same format. It just needs the double check logo with a circle that says smog check as well as star certified and test only. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for help with this. Thank you.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: A smog check sign

Post by adbuch »

Maybe something like this?
David
Smog Check Star Certified image.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Last edited by adbuch on Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

isabel5150 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:06 am IMG_0191.jpeg

Would it be possible for someone to trace this emissions advertisement in a form that would not have a bunch of dropouts and still appear as an official sign. It’s for a friend of mine
who owns a test only smog check business. I’ve been promising him a sign for a long time and I’m just not having much luck Tracing it. It doesn’t even have to be in the same format. It just needs the double check logo with a circle that says smog check as well as star certified and test only. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for help with this. Thank you.
PM sent.

David
isabel5150
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by isabel5150 »

Thank you so much. May I ask what program you used to trace and make the necessary alterations. I am awful with graphic design. Any tips you can give me would be much appreciated.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

isabel5150 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:16 am Thank you so much. May I ask what program you used to trace and make the necessary alterations. I am awful with graphic design. Any tips you can give me would be much appreciated.
I used a combination of Inkscape and Design Edge. I sent you a PM offering to help you. You are welcome to respond to my message.

David

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”