I would just like to say thank you.

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
johno down under
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

I would just like to say thank you.

Post by johno down under »

Hello all,
A few weeks ago I introduced myself as a potential plasma cutter owner.
Well, I emptied out the piggy bank and I am now the proud owner of a plasma cam DHC2 cutter system with water table and a Hypertherm p/max 45xp.
The purpose of this is not to gloat, 8-) but to say thank you to all of you for contributing to the great site and passing on your knowledge and information.
I would especially like to thank the people that have contributed to the “Clip art sharing forum” Since I got my machine I have been trolling through all the drawings to see what I might be able to do.
One day I might be able to show off something that I have made (with a aussie twist!! :P )
Once again thank you to all.
Cheers Johno….down under!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: I would just like to say thank you.

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, like many I have been help by those here to, great place to be. :D
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by rdj357 »

Welcome to the world of buying big sheets of metal, cutting them into tiny pieces, and trying to sell them! :-P
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

Welcome aboard Johno!

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
BensPlasmaAu
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by BensPlasmaAu »

Hi Johno! Good to see another Aussie on the board. Where abouts are you located? Im in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs. Hope to see some of your stuff!
johno down under
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Thanks for the welcome people, you guys and girls are producing some amazing things and I thank you again for sharing.
BensPlasmaAu wrote:Hi Johno! Good to see another Aussie on the board. Where abouts are you located? Im in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs. Hope to see some of your stuff!
a Mexican!! :lol: G'day mate I'm up the road from you country NSW Cowra (Bathurst area)
I was down your way just recently, I went down to the place that sold me the unit (metal form group) to do a few days on the machine. Since then I have been flat out trying different types/ gauges of materials.
The folks here are very talented, but have a Yankee (no insults intended) flavour about the work, so I hope to be able to cut a few things with an Aussie twist!
Most of my work so far is just simple silhouette type of things, and few item for the friends.
I'm just about to head back to the shed (before it gets to hot mid 30's today or 86-95F 8-) ) to finish off my first 3D item :) (dragonfly)
I'm building myself up to do a 3D dragon...the reason that I bought the machine!! :roll:
If you have any Aussie shares I would be interested!! (hint, hint send me a PM)
Cheers Johno
BensPlasmaAu
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by BensPlasmaAu »

Im originally from Sydney, don't be too harsh on me being Mexican.
hsolve
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by hsolve »

G'day boys, I'm from the gong, so one of you guys is a Mexican and the other is a westy/ bushy get my drift. The majority of the people on here won't know what weer sprouting about. Buty mates. Weel have to get a slab out and have a dogs eye.
johno down under
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

BensPlasmaAu wrote:Im originally from Sydney, don't be too harsh on me being Mexican.
Ha Ha...... your in Mexico now, your choice! :lol: :lol:
Cheers for the Pm I'll get back to you and see what we can sort out.
hsolve wrote:G'day boys, I'm from the gong, so one of you guys is a Mexican and the other is a westy/ bushy get my drift. The majority of the people on here won't know what weer sprouting about. Buty mates. Weel have to get a slab out and have a dogs eye.
Well if any of you guys ever leave the big smoke and go on the wallaby, call by and i'll put a bit of woolie jumper on the barby and we get into that slab you are going to bring :P :P

Thanks guys
Johno

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”