Delusional Designs CNC Support

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Delusional Designs CNC Support

Post by tm america »

Josh75474 wrote:No. You screwed me for 850 that was direct deposit in your account. You flaked out on 5 different delivery dates.
Return my 850
Please post the bank statement where you sent me 850... more lies you send 819.. One more time you shorted me on the deposit.. get your facts straight if you are gonna post stuff..It is slander and it is harassment ..So whats with the 12.87 payment?Guess i missed where that was in anykind of agreement with us ..I am sure i am the only one who thinks it shady you decided to send odd ball payments when the invoice cleary says $3562.50 I am sure you can show somewhere we agreed to a payment plan or those amounts.. The last payment from you was jan 11 and it still didnt total the 3562.5 but yet you cancelled your payments like 4 weeks later.. the invoice says half is due then the other half when the machine is delivered.It says i will contact you when it is complete to set up delivery which i did.. The next day you cancelled the payments thinking i would deliver it all while you scammed me out of half the money..You kept trying to change the deal and push me to deliver you machine differently than what we discussed.. Look at your dates look at your totals you never made full deposit and your payments were over several weeks..I do not do payment plans as when someone doesnt have money to pay half they likely do not have the rest at the end which i would guess is the case with you judging from your bank statement when you made the bank transfer it shows your balance was roughly 300..everything i felt and thought when you made those odd ball payments that made it look like you were scamming proved to be true when you tried to get me to deliver after you cancelled your payments
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

I mean damn i was thinking it was a bot that sent me the money ..Your fb page. Your plasma spider everything.. 6 posts?No pics of you .. You seem to post a lot of edited incomplete info and several straight out lies.. I told you same as everyone else half down the other half when it is delivered..You did not adhere to that which is what we talked about.. I am sorry you have issues with your paypal or your money is funny but cancelling payment after the machine is complete and i contact you to set up delivery is not cool..Then harassing and slandering rather than talk to someone like a man ..If you wanted to cancel the transaction all you had to do is talk to me ..Now your money is held up with paypal not me ..These are choices you made We talked about 3 to 4 weeks being normal lead time ..At the time you cancelled your payment was in week four from the time you made the 819 dollar wire transfer which still did not cover the down payment amount.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

Let's see your contract? That's what you call an invoice.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

It was 819 because your bank deducts fees. Heck send back 750. Good luck George. People are not idiots, you just hanging yourself.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

I never canceled and I was waiting on you to contact and give a delivery date. How about coughing up anything showing you did. Plus you said you had so many buyers waiting you would think it would be no big deal if you did. So what's your excuse, set up delivery now. I can assure you I have no problem buying the table if I get it. But your playing some BS you don't want to sell it now. Well if that's the case, be ethical and return my money.
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

Here is the invoice Look at it for your selves..You tell me what is says..Nowhere does it say i accept payment plans nor does it say it would be done by a certain date..It says half down the other half is due at time of delivery.which would have been the $3562.50 .which you did not pay you were short over 30 dollars on paying half.. It further says i will contact you when the machine is complete to set up delivery which is what i did..Then you cancelled your payment the next day..
Can you please explain your $12.87 payment and how someone would not think that you are trying to run some funny stuff..???Cuz all of this i never agreed to..The talk we had was what i pout in the invoice.. You making payments certifies you accepted the terms of the contract or you were just giving me money?Which one is it???You are the one who constantly tried to change the terms of the purchase not me..So many holes in your story bro.. work on it..cuz what you are doing is slander and harassment

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

You have big issues George Musek. Unethical business will be your ruins
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

Your the one lying. You sit right here and say you got at least 3500.... that's a lot of money to me and most others. Return all the funds and its over. Tired of playing your games.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

You would probably bitch if someone paid you in 1's and 5's.... it's all money George. And if 30 bucks held you from building the machine when you have 3500 is a crock of shit
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

Oh i will not sell you anything ..i will not do business with you again in any way you didn't pay according to the invoice .you cancelled your payments you slandered me and you called me out my name.. Once paypal makes their judgement i will honor their decision and either refund the 819 you sent as a wire transfer.. That you claim was 850.Or i will keep it and sue you for the rest and for the slander and defamation of character... Dude get your facts straight .. Stop lying and tell it like it happened because the timeline and facts make all the difference.. Note i do have a program that records all my phone conversations so yes i do have proof called you and talked to you about needing your address so i can deliver the machine..
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

i have lots of accounts George. That just happened to be the one closest to home to do transfer. Your ignorance is bliss. Yes that account does have 300 in it. It's one I pay for things like your table. I can transfer funds from one bank to the other from home. That's the closest bank to me so that's how it was done. Everything I sent to you was cash funds. If you ever set up a delivery date before February 20th let's see any proof you have. That's because you didn't. I feel sorry for the other 25 people you claim to have orders from. One reason is because if your going to sit here and lie about and contradict your self as well....I figure your machine won't be half what you claim.

Any dumbass knows that when you send payment on paypal....your address is right on it. I will go to court if I have to. Not scared to do that. This will be my last message to you directly because it really is a waste of my time. You are a crook and I have things to do. Expect contact from an attorney if you don't return the 750 out of the 812 or whatever it was. Bye George
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

show your payments we all have a calculator..i got my proof and soon everyone else will know the truth..if only life worked like you think it does.. You paid $1500 then $200 then $12.87 then $1000 then $819 which equals 3531.87 which is $30 dollars and 63 cents you tried to short me on before you cancelled your paypal payments...Like i said it is all about facts and details..you been posting i screwed you out of 3600 .you said you gave me 850 proof brother .. This is the difference between telling what happened and slander.. The fact you sent that crap to my family friends and posted it on my business fb and personal fb as well as on every youtube video me or my friends have posted and on every forum shows your intent to slander and cause a loss of revenue ..The fact you kept reposting it after people deleted your slander shows it is harassment.. Like i said i struggle with what to do the whole time as your payments have looked like a scam the whole time then when you cancelled the payments it shows clearly your intentions ..I do not know how you think after you cancel on a custom build and slander me you do not owe the money for the parts and labor that went into building your machine..These costs were incured due to you agreeing to purchase a machine which you knew was a custom build and was being built for you not a stock unit..You knew once i received the down payment i would start the build ..It took you several weeks to even get to the point where you were only shorting me 30 bucks and 63 cents.. Do you not think that i have to order parts,pay employees,pay shop bills, pay for fuel,drive,logging,and other expenses to make and deliver your machine..I am the only manufacturer that allows anything other than payment in full before the machine leaves their facility..Noone else is gonna build a custom machine for you and put it on a truck to deliver it without being paid in full and you still think i should after being shorted on the deposit and then having you pull all your money back but the $819 you think i should deliver a machine to you?You think after you slandering me and harassing me i should set foot on your property?Seriously.. No thank you i will pass on your offer.....Until the machine is delivered and i have received the final payment i am loosing money..But this is a risk i take to ease the burden on my customers.. And i guess like they say no good deed goes unpunished..I am thankful that the majority of people are not like you ,..Most people it goes without issue and they are happy as i am ..You ran things in a manner that made it possible for noone to be happy ....I have many machines being built and going out these next few weeks ..You my friend i am not worried about the proof is there ..I have my recorded calls,screen shots of your posts and our texts.. You know those pesky little details and facts that you seem to care nothing about.. Anyone who wants to know the truth and see both sides i can give you the unedited truth of what happened.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

Ok George. Bye now. Go play with your mummy.
Merican Motorsports
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Merican Motorsports »

I currently have a table on order with George. I believe I'm the next table scheduled for delivery. I've had several other ppl contact me on FB who have tables on order with George. We were all a bit concerned to say the least after reading about all of this. I'm not going to say much on this situation as it's just fubar and I really don't want to get involved.

If mine doesn't show up you will all be notified, to put it very, very, lightly..... I'd surely cause an interwebz scene of sorts in that case. If it does show up, and it turns out George is legitimately the genuine and professional guy I have dealt with thus far, you will also all be notified. I can't positively vouch for George at this point and wouldn't try until my table actually arrives. My heart dropped when I first found out about this mess, and I admit it's about impossible for some concern to not still be in the back of my mind as a result. But I spoke with George a ton before this and since having heard about it and don't expect any issues. We shall see....
motoguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by motoguy »

This would seem to be a great example of a lose-lose situation.

I happen to be with Delusional Designs on this one. No pay, no product. With the initial deposit used to acquire components for the build, a cancellation fee wouldn't be unreasonable. However. It would need to be established in writing, up front.

That being said...if I were shopping for a table. This little saga would not give me a warm n fuzzy for Delusional Designs. It's being handled unprofessionally. Combined with George's tendency to get hot under the collar, and become personal when he doesn't agree with comments, I'd have worries about post customer support. Not saying those concerns are legitimate, but I personally would have them.

If I have troubles with the machine, will he help troubleshoot, or just assume I'm an idiot and call it user error? I exposed a minor flaw in the newly redesigned gantry of my table, after purchasing. Would Delusional Designs handle it the way Matt / Bulltear did (helped me with testing, dug into the issue on his own, offered free upgrade components (with free shipping) to EVERYONE who owned an affected table)? Or would he just stick by "it's an awesome design, you must be doing something wrong"? I don't know, but I see how he reacts when he feels he (or his design) is being questioned.

The buyer here (this saga is on Facebook plasma groups, with additional info) seems like a flake, if not an intentional scammer.

Delusional Designs, however, comes across (in other postings) as thin skinned and defensive. Adversarial. Not criteria I would want if I found myself questioning the design, construction, or operation of my new table. A primadona is not who I want to deal with when I'm having frustration with a $10k purchase.

Just my unsolicited $.02. Worth exactly what you paid for it.
Bulltear 6x12 w/ Proton Z axis & watertable
CommandCNC/Linux w/ Ohmic & HyT options
Hypertherm Powermax 85 w/ machine torch
Solidworks, Coreldraw X7, Inkscape, Sheetcam
Corfabrication
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Corfabrication »

whats with all the new account posts on here? lol
Dennis
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Dennis »

I would like to chime in if I may.. First of all Nema 17 motors.. seem a little small to me, not sure those little wheels are going to last any amount of time... but hey i could be wrong. I think both tables are entry level, so in either case you will get what u pay for.I personally wouldn't buy from someone building a table out of his garage with piles of crap laying all over the place.That just my opinion.. So take it with a grain of salt.
Josh75474
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Josh75474 »

All charges on paypal were reversed in my favor and the 812 also returned. All I lost was 200 worth of bank transaction charges. FYI. I will probably just build my own and be cheaper in the end. I've seen a lot of plans and home built tables now doing some awesome work.
Bobkovacs
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Bobkovacs »

Glad it all worked out in the end. Not the ideal ending, but better than it could have been.
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

Dennis wrote:I would like to chime in if I may.. First of all Nema 17 motors.. seem a little small to me, not sure those little wheels are going to last any amount of time... but hey i could be wrong. I think both tables are entry level, so in either case you will get what u pay for.I personally wouldn't buy from someone building a table out of his garage with piles of crap laying all over the place.That just my opinion.. So take it with a grain of salt.

Building out of his garage?We does this?I have a 4000 plus square ft shop.. I delivered 5 machines this week alone..and damn I am tired as hell.but my northern Ohio,Mo,two TX and one AZ customers are all delivered and up and running if they had their cutter and other items onside at time of delivery
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by tm america »

This next week is the mid Ohio,ATl ,two Fl and SC customers,,,,you guys know who you are thanks for your business
Merican Motorsports
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Merican Motorsports »

I'm #1 in the cool kids club listed above ;)
Bobkovacs
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Bobkovacs »

Merican Motorsports wrote:I'm #1 in the cool kids club listed above ;)
We're not cool kids until we're cutting on our new tables. So just a few more days....lol
sam-tip
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by sam-tip »

Also got a table on order. Will advise on progress. Ordered Feb 12.
flimmy
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by flimmy »

if anyone is on Facebook here is a page for owners

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2867561 ... f=NEWSFEED

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”