new table

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

new table

Post by quadboy »

New table showed up today from dynatorch and all looks good but got the wrong plasma sent with it. Ordered a hypotherm 85 and got a thermal dynamics. So will be sending it back. Wondering if any one else has had a similar situation? :o
btburn
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: new table

Post by btburn »

Mine came as ordered, probably just a mistake on the ship slip. I'm sure they'll make it right, they've been great to deal with.
Dynatorch 4x4 SuperBee, Powermax 65, Quincy QT-54, Snap On MM250SL, Thermal Arc Arcmaster 185, Corel Draw X7 and a messy garage.
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by quadboy »

They did make it right. Now if I could just figure out how to run the darn thing.
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Joe Jones »

Aw, it is EASY! The first step is a bit difficult, but it is smooth sailing after that!

Step One: Build the Fratistat assembly. Be sure the Dorfinkle is firmly and evenly inserted into both Doohickies before bending the Whatchamacallit to the left as it would appear to someone currently standing in Dubuque, Iowa....
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
btburn
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by btburn »

quadboy wrote:They did make it right. Now if I could just figure out how to run the darn thing.
what table did you get? I've had my super bee for a little while and I'm not an expert by any means but if you need anything drop me a message. Support at dynatorch is great too.
Dynatorch 4x4 SuperBee, Powermax 65, Quincy QT-54, Snap On MM250SL, Thermal Arc Arcmaster 185, Corel Draw X7 and a messy garage.
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by quadboy »

Super b with powermax 85 and having trouble with bring files in converter and not showing up do to size. So I try and relocate them and it does't work. I would love any help.
wilber
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by wilber »

are you using sheetcam?
What are you using to make your dxf?
*** DynaTorch Super B 4x8 with a Hypertherm Powermax 65****
btburn
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by btburn »

quadboy wrote:Super b with powermax 85 and having trouble with bring files in converter and not showing up do to size. So I try and relocate them and it does't work. I would love any help.
I do all my converting and cut paths done in sheetcam. I tried the dynatorch converter but haven't played with it much To get the hang of it
So far i do all my drawing in corel draw x7, drawn to size in x7, saved as a SVG, import into Sheetcam, check for errors and doubke lines and sick that i didn't see in corel. Select all interior cuts, select all open cuts, select all exterior cuts and sorry into proper areas then make cut paths, inside,open,exterior.
I had some issues with double lines a while sgo but have been getting better with practice.
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by quadboy »

I have sheet cam but haven't learned it yet because I'm still trying to get the hang of sigma nest.
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by quadboy »

Mike from dynatorch is going to help me this weekend. Man they sure have been awesome for everything that has got missed up. I'm so glad I went with them.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”