Jazz Logo - Trumpet

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
JohnnyC
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Jazz Logo - Trumpet

Post by JohnnyC »

I'm a newbie that need help converting to dxf. Thanks for any help. My software don't like color files or I don't know how to yet.

icmplasma85
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Help Converting File

Post by icmplasma85 »

Didn't have time to do text right now, but heres a start.

JAZZ_Kitchens_Logo.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Powermax 65
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
JohnnyC
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by JohnnyC »

Thanks looks good. If you don't mind me asking which software do you use to convert.
icmplasma85
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by icmplasma85 »

Convert. Theres that word again.... :lol:

I use DesignEdge. PlasmaCam's software. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm assuming from your question that you're still in the stage of "how do I find this magic software that people are using to create files". Nothing wrong with that, I've been there myself. When I say I MANUALLY trace stuff, I mean just that. I import the actual picture that I need to make a dxf file of, and using lines, arcs, circles squares and any and every other shape I need to to trace the image. It's not magic. It's time consuming. And it takes skill and experience that is only learned through time. I by no means am trying to sound like an asshole in the way I'm describing this, just trying to be blunt because soooooooo many people on this site are still looking for that magical software that no one will tell them about to "convert" all their hopes and dreams into dxf files.

Making dxf files is not physically challenging or back breaking work, but it does require imagination, creativity, and experience that can't be taught overnight. I'm just trying to give you an honest answer to your question. I asked for a lot of help when I first started out about 6 years ago, but I was also willing to learn and get better at the things I (at the time) sucked at. When I see people on here say stuff like "I am terrible at tracing" or " I can't seem to get this file to look right". Well, that's because, RIGHT NOW, you suck at making files. :lol: But with practice, I'm fully confident that ALMOST anyone can draw dxf files from any image. You get out of it what you put in. Always remember that, goes for anything in life.
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Powermax 65
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Jazz Logo - Trumpet

Post by plasmanewbie »

Oh man that's cool. Nice conversion icmplasma!
Russ K
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Jazz Logo - Trumpet

Post by Russ K »

AMEN to what you said icmplasma85! There is NO magic program. 95% of a good takeoff is time energy and persistence. The more and harder you work at it, the quicker you will get good at it!

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”