It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Need some help with tree images

If you are looking for help with a file conversion please post it here rather than in the file sharing forums.
agteacher

Need some help with tree images

Postby agteacher » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 am

I teach welding and one group was wanting us to build them a 16' gate. I can design and build that no problem. Their logo is of a heron that they provided me.

The problem I am having is they wanted the following items on there and I cannot find something I can work with yet. I was maybe hoping for some directions to find, buy, borrow something that will work

Yaupon Holly
Dewberry Tree
Sweetgum Tree

If ya'll have these or could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

I am building it out of 2" square tubing, and will put the trees and heron on the front and weld them to the tubing. I am drawing it up so I can plan and get approval---I will attach it

Thanks

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Randy Dobbins
Welding Teacher Humble ISD

Larry83301
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member

Re: Need some help with tree images

Postby Larry83301 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:50 pm

I would try using Google images to find what they looked like and then add on words like DXF, vector, SVG, shadow, drawing etc. until I found something that I could work with. :D
Another place to look would be - - All Silhouettes.com Then search for plants or trees, just a thought. :D

Larry

Return to “File Conversion Help Wanted”