Plasma Table options please help!

Arclight Hardware discussion forum.
PProducts
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Plasma Table options please help!

Post by PProducts »

So I have the possibility of purchasing a new table for our shop. We have never owned a table.
We are mixed up between purchasing a new table from arch light dynamics or a used table with les then 5 months of use from Tracker CNC.

Our used option is the following:

Almost new 4x8 table from PRO table from Tracker with a hypertherm 45 for 12,500 $us. (We would need to purchase a hypertherm 105 and then sell the 45) The table is basically brand new I don’t think it has more the 4 or 5 hours total cutting time.

or a new 4x8 table from Archlight dynamics with a hypertherm 105. I do like that I can add many more options to the archlight dynamics.

I would like to know your opinion on both of these tables, which one has better precision, better quality motors, etc.

I also wanted to know if you could add an aftermarket tube cutter to the tracker CNC table.

We have a max budget of 18000,00

Thank you for your help.
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: Plasma Table options please help!

Post by Gamelord »

Make sure your table has a good working THC.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

I have a Archlight 9600 and LOVE it. I also purchased the tubing cutter, air scribe and the router option with the porta-cable router. They offer a part tracer for $250 that I will be adding soon. In my opinion you will not find any better table for the price. They offer a 2 year warranty and lifetime tech. support. If you have any questions you can call me at 704-609-5629

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
drossmaker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by drossmaker »

PProducts,
Give us a call. We would be happy to answer all your questions. 866-222-2154

Everything that little blue choo stated is correct. All of our accessories are able to be retro fitted. The table cut precision is +/- .01" and table repeatability is +/- .001"

The Arc Pro 9600 (4x8) with Hypertherm 105 would be $17,050 plus shipping. That cost will include everything you need to go from concept to creation. The table will ship fully tested and built. Plus you will be backed up by some of the best technical support in the business. Check out this forum and see the proof.

~drossmaker

Return to “Arclight Dynamics”