It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:11 pm

 

Arclight users in the Midwest?

Arclight Hardware discussion forum.
Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello folks.

I am convinced Arclight is the table for us. Does anyone know of an Arclight ta le operational in the midwest? I would love to see one run if anyone is willing to share the $0.50 tour...

I am in Chicagoland area. I am willing to drive the Ohio, St Louis, Quad city loop. Heck, Minnesota, Kansas, I am open.

You tube is great. But nothing is as good as the look and feel...

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm

No one here in Midwest?

User avatar
little blue choo
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm
Location: Cherryville NC
Contact:

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby little blue choo » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Not in the Midwest but I visited Arclight about 5 weeks ago and was very impressed with their product and their willingness to help me. Scott and Steve really impressed me. I was so impressed I gave them a deposit and they gave me a days training while I was their. I purchased the ARC9600 4X8 table along with the plate marker, the tube cutter, the wood router and a Hypertherm PowerMax 65. My table shipped yesterday is is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I can't wait.

Soon to be HAPPY CAMPER
Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape

tcaudle
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby tcaudle » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 pm

I am sure there are some users in the Midwest but you may not get an immediate response here because:
1. Not every user is on this particular forum
2, A lot of users and shops do not want visitors or to provide demos. It can be a liability issue and time consuming

I would contact Scott and ask him and they may have someone that has agreed to show off their tables. i would hope he is sensitive to giving out customer information without first getting permission.

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:51 pm

tcaudle wrote:I am sure there are some users in the Midwest but you may not get an immediate response here because:
1. Not every user is on this particular forum
2, A lot of users and shops do not want visitors or to provide demos. It can be a liability issue and time consuming

I would contact Scott and ask him and they may have someone that has agreed to show off their tables. i would hope he is sensitive to giving out customer information without first getting permission.



Good point. Thanks for the good advice. ..

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm

little blue choo wrote:Not in the Midwest but I visited Arclight about 5 weeks ago and was very impressed with their product and their willingness to help me. Scott and Steve really impressed me. I was so impressed I gave them a deposit and they gave me a days training while I was their. I purchased the ARC9600 4X8 table along with the plate marker, the tube cutter, the wood router and a Hypertherm PowerMax 65. My table shipped yesterday is is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I can't wait.

Soon to be HAPPY CAMPER
Rick



Congrats Rick. I am ready to get my order in. Their package does fit me well.

drossmaker
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 am
Location: Bend, Oregon
Contact:

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby drossmaker » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Brew Worx,
Were you able to find any tables in your area? If not, I may be able to find that information out for you.

~Drossmaker

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Hey Drossmaster,
Honestly I got so busy with multiple catch projects i have not put in the effort to locate anything local. I really like the Arclight system. Sems like a good one for me. I dont see allot plasma work on our scale around the area. Good for business i hope.

Any support possible would be great. I realize it might be a difficult to network into a community like this as we are competition as well as colluauges. Let me know. Thanks.
Brew Worx.
Blue Frog Metal Works
Chicagoland
Arclight 4800 :D :D
Hypertherm 45
4 inch tube cutter
Mach 3, SheetCAM, Solid Edge 2D, Solid Works 3D, CREO, Inkscape, and a few cobb webs

drossmaker
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 am
Location: Bend, Oregon
Contact:

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby drossmaker » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Brew Worx,

I was able to find Acrlight Dynamic table owners in your area. I will send that information in a private message.

~drossmaker

Talan
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:18 am

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Talan » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:49 am

I know thia is an old post, and Im a bit further south, but be happy to shownoff my table in Oklahoma.
Arclight 12000
Engraver & tracer options
Ingersoll rand comp. & dryer

Inkscape, Solid edge, sheetCAM, Mach3
Metal signs and productions parts - CS and alum.

gamble
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby gamble » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Brew Worx wrote:Hello folks.

I am convinced Arclight is the table for us. Does anyone know of an Arclight ta le operational in the midwest? I would love to see one run if anyone is willing to share the $0.50 tour...

I am in Chicagoland area. I am willing to drive the Ohio, St Louis, Quad city loop. Heck, Minnesota, Kansas, I am open.

You tube is great. But nothing is as good as the look and feel...

Let me know if you find someone. I am in Chicago and wouldn't mind checking out an arclight table
Torchmate 2x2
Powermax 45 - machine torch
Flashcut CNC Controls & Height control

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:59 am

Hey Gamble,
Just saw the reply. We are just South of Aurora on the western edge of Chicagoland. With the busier season oassing finally, and warmer weather inbound, perfect ti.e to get together.. shoot me a PM...
Brew Worx.
Blue Frog Metal Works
Chicagoland
Arclight 4800 :D :D
Hypertherm 45
4 inch tube cutter
Mach 3, SheetCAM, Solid Edge 2D, Solid Works 3D, CREO, Inkscape, and a few cobb webs

gamble
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby gamble » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:44 am

Cool
What town are you in? Joliet?
Torchmate 2x2
Powermax 45 - machine torch
Flashcut CNC Controls & Height control

Brew Worx
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Arclight users in the Midwest?

Postby Brew Worx » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 am

Hey there Gamble... so sorry to drop the ball like that....

I am currently in Oswego. Just south of Aurora. Still the neighborhood of Joliet.
Brew Worx.
Blue Frog Metal Works
Chicagoland
Arclight 4800 :D :D
Hypertherm 45
4 inch tube cutter
Mach 3, SheetCAM, Solid Edge 2D, Solid Works 3D, CREO, Inkscape, and a few cobb webs


Return to “Arclight Dynamics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest