Any Trucut owners?

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
stevewrobins
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Any Trucut owners?

Post by stevewrobins »

I'm new to the website and I've found tons of great information but now i have a question, I'm looking to get a CNC machine and am wondering if anyone is using a trucut machine and what do you think about it? I really like the options they have available and they seem well priced. Thanks in advance.
Steve
Steve Robins
One 7 Refined Metals
Dynatorch 4x8
Hypertherm 65
trucutcnc
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Any Trucut owners?

Post by trucutcnc »

Steve,

over 650 gantry kits/complete cutting system tables
in this country and abroad. We have a group of owners and people who would like to own on a forum on our website under Support.

Send me an email.......ccarlisle@trucutcnc.com
--------------------------------------------
http://www.trucutcnc.com
Ross Carlisle
Jackson, TN
stevewrobins
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by stevewrobins »

i've spoken to several owners through facebook. I sent you a message a few minutes ago.

Thanks
Steve
Steve Robins
One 7 Refined Metals
Dynatorch 4x8
Hypertherm 65
Modernmetal
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Modernmetal »

[o]
Last edited by Modernmetal on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MFRCorp
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by MFRCorp »

I had my TruCut for about 2 years now. I am very creative in any kind of production and custom stuff on this machine. Making it do stuff it probably didn't think it could.
Here is the best part: If you ever have any issue or question, you email TruCut and they respond within hours (or less). Or call. Once I had an issue with the THC and they just got me going in no time.
Of course like with any of these you have to take care of the equipment. I clean my machine on a regular schedule and make sure all moving parts are in top condition and properly adjusted.
In so many words. This is my first CNC Plasma table and I was a complete newbie. I got up and running in very little time and I would buy another one from TruCut anytime. I doubt I would find a better service, quality at that price. I did shop it out.

And...I am a real customer of TruCut. I just truly love the way the machine works and I am glad I got it. If you want to more, let me know.

G
hoodman_unarfmed
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by hoodman_unarfmed »

I purchased my Trucut about 6 months ago. It's performed flawlessly! I am extremely happy with operation, we have not had any issues and it runs 8 hours a day 6 days a week. Great people, great product!!

Mike Mericle

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”