Tip for those suffering

Share tips and tricks regarding cut cutting, material handling, metal finishing, marketing, or anything you find helpful.
RobertJohnson
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Tip for those suffering

Post by RobertJohnson »

From CRS, like me. So I was surfing the web, and stumbled on a tip. So everyone should have a PRINT SCREEN button on their keyboard. So you want to convert a PCM or some other photo type other than JPG or BMP, into a JPG. Make sure you hav ethe pic you want on the computer screen, push the PRINT SCREEN button. Takes a snapshot of the screen you are looking at. Open MS PAINT or whatever you basic paint program is that came installed on you computer. THen Click edit, then paste pic and boom! YOur pic is in paint. THen save as a BMP or JPG.

But that isnt for the CRS we experience at times. So, you can't remember what your settings are for your various cuts on various metals. For some reason, the PCH2 is pretty basic, can't save my settings or go back to see what my settings are. Use the tip above to help you out. THen you can reference back to your settings when you change back or to another setting. I'll post a pic so you can see what I mean. ;)

This is good for those of us that dont have a snipit tool loaded or corel capture. Old school way of doing things, that I just learneded tonight, LOL ;) THis way if you have questions about your settings, you can post pics about it too, that way if someone else is struggling, maybe they can learnded too. I'm still learning, every day!

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Dawgonhawg
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Tip for those suffering

Post by Dawgonhawg »

Thanks for the info.
JJsCustomDesigns
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by JJsCustomDesigns »

Thats a good idea. thanks for sharing.
"There are bigger things planned for you in your life, be patient"

Im on the prowl for a good used Hypertherm Plasma with hand torch.
PM me with details
Thanks
dark_horse
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by dark_horse »

Great tip. Thanks for sharing.
Craig
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by Craig »

Good tip. Craig Johnson
x5er30
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by x5er30 »

I realize this is an old post, but i couldn't resist..you can just use your cell phone and take a pic..BAM !!!!!
no computer needed.. nice tip though

Return to “Tech Tips From Other Members”