Toy hauler for showroom?

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
noclinkers
2 Star Elite Contributing Member
2 Star Elite Contributing Member

Toy hauler for showroom?

Post by noclinkers »

Any of you have a mobile showroom?
We are thinking of getting a toy hauler and converting it.
Our feeling is we could use it to travel and stay at craft shows and also have good storage for pieces and they wouldn't be moved around a bunch.
Bobkovacs
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Toy hauler for showroom?

Post by Bobkovacs »

Are you thinking of using it as a walk-in showroom at the craft shows? If so, it's probably too big for the booth size of most shows. If you're just talking about using it to haul stuff around to then set up in your booth, that's a different story
Old Ironworker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Old Ironworker »

I ran into one person who did a toy trailer. He had a RV (small) to tow and stay in. The downside was a lot of times, he was parked on fringe if the shows or paid the higher cost. He said it took a couple of years to work out the bugs. Better than a 10 ' tent for him . He had Class "A" set-up and real nice items. Dale......
conz35
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by conz35 »

We have a 40' trailer that has a living quarters in the front and a rear shop. We use it for shows but build the booth down the side of the trailer underneath the awnings.
IMG_6138.jpg
IMG_6134.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."
Doc Hollywood
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Doc Hollywood »

Holy s**t now that's a setup there boy! Wow! If I were you, I wouldn't change a thing unless you're losing money.

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”