Facebook Advertising Resources

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
DreamWerks Designs
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Facebook Advertising Resources

Post by DreamWerks Designs »

The older I get, the harder it is for me to stay up to date with fast changing technology so I find myself constantly studying the e-commerce side of business so that I can be as competitive/profitable as possible. While on one of my late night learning binges I came across a free resource that helped me learn the Facebook advertising platform really quickly... It's called Blueprint and it's an online course/resource developed by Facebook.

Whether you're a beginner or a longtime Facebook user, this is a great tool to utilize before you start advertising on Facebook. You can check it out @
Facebook.com/Blueprint.

Once I finished the course, I wanted some continuing education to keep me on top of things. So I found a podcast that dives into the more advanced stuff called "Perpetual Traffic" by a firm named Digital Marketer and it's also been an incredible resource.

I am in no way affiliated with either company or service and I will not receive any form of compensation whatsoever if you utilize either of those tools. I just thought that maybe someone could find value in the same tools that've helped me along the way.

If you use either of these tools, have used either of these tools in the past, or are even interested in this stuff- leave a comment below so I can keep my posts relevant and helpful.

-TB
motoguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Facebook Advertising Resources

Post by motoguy »

I am very interested in this type of thing. I'm using some of the slow time after Christmas to revamp my digital presence. Re-do my ghetto webpage, add on-site purchase capabilities (which will port to my Facebook account as well), etc.
Bulltear 6x12 w/ Proton Z axis & watertable
CommandCNC/Linux w/ Ohmic & HyT options
Hypertherm Powermax 85 w/ machine torch
Solidworks, Coreldraw X7, Inkscape, Sheetcam
michmetalman
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by michmetalman »

I am gonna get into this as well. I know a metal art company who uses Facebook ads, and they KILL IT in responses and sales. I need to wait to see if I slow down a bit first, don't wanna get too swamped...lol
greggomc
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by greggomc »

Thank you for the information.

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”