LOL good laugh

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

LOL good laugh

Post by wickedinhere »

I post up pieces on my Facebook and i tell people if you would like to order leave your email and i will Paypal invoice you. I normally get about 60 percent of people leaving their email actually pay the invoice. I normally send one reminder just to see if maybe they forgot or it went to spam mailbox. I got this lady that sent me a nasty email wanting to know why i keep sending her invoices because she never ordered anything from me. I screen shot here post and sent it to her to prove she did leave her email and i was not a scammer. It was only 4 days later do people really forget that soon i sent her an invoice within the hour of her posting on Facebook then a reminder a few days later. I mean why waste my time or hers saying you want it but never pay? I never heard back from here after i sent her the pic. :roll:
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: LOL good laugh

Post by beefy »

I've noticed too that some people forget some things.

It was also about 4 or 5 days ago, I did a manual trace for someone. Spent just over half an hour getting it good, lining up horizontal and vertical nodes, etc, etc.

Did it for a guy who has about 660 post here but doesn't even know how to do a simple manual trace. He asked for help with the trace so I did the above. A few others chipped in too. Not a tiny mention of thanks to anyone, guess he forgot.

http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17052
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by wickedinhere »

Sorry beefy i just asked for help i did trace it and i didn't like how it looked. I can do a lot of things but i need help sometimes. If you have an issue with me i could care less. I always say thank you for the help, I was just waiting till i cut it
so i could post a pic and say thanks. Since you have called me out i will run over to my thread and thank you.
vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by vmax549 »

Some people work for CASH ONLY. Some will kindly work for a thank you. Regardless of the tender involved you should ALWAYS pay your bills on time.

Just a thought, (;-) TP

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”