fire pit pricing

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
metalworxfabricators
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

fire pit pricing

Post by metalworxfabricators »

Is anyone building and selling the square firepits with the sloping sides. If so, would you share your pricing on these sizes 24", 36" and 48". We stay pretty busy with plasma cut wall art. B :?: ut, several people have asked about them so I thought why not. I'm thinking of either 11 gauge or 3/16" HR. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Randy
Metalworx Fabricators
Waxahachie, Texas
Metalworx Fabricators
ArcLight Dynamics
Hypertherm Powermax 45
KIDTech
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: fire pit pricing

Post by KIDTech »

The 11 ga works fine for welded together units but not so much the collapsible/modular style we've found. The sides are fine 11 ga but the bottom plate that the sides and legs fit into warps pretty quickly. Not so much you can't use it, everything still fits into place just has some waves to it. As far as price goes, each pit is different depending on the art so I've sold for as little as $300 to as much as $750, just a lot of variables.
DIY 5x10 v rail, rack and pinion
Gecko g540
Pm65 - aka game changer
Longevity ForceCut 42i is sitting on the shelf
Proma THC
ACAD, SheetCam, Mach3
Millermatic 211
NEW HORSE IN THE STABLE:
4'x8' LDR downdraft w/a scribe
Milltronics Partner 2 CNC mill
68Percy
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by 68Percy »

I've probably made 30-40 square firepits, which are 16"x16" bottom and 24"x24" top and I use all 3/16" plate. I can get 2 pits from a 4'x8' sheet. And I'll sell them anywhere from $300-500 depending on artwork. I just build and sell them on the side though... so I'm not trying to pay the light bill, labor, and all with the profits. Hope this helps any. I'll try to post a pic of a few pits whenever I get to my computer.

basselete
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by basselete »

wow i guess im underselling mine at $125...

tylerg
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by tylerg »

image.jpg
I've been selling mine around the same $350/$400/$450 for 24"/30"/36"... I've also added a lip at the top, that I think finishes its off alittle better.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”