trying to find the right plazma cnc machine

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
Erie Canal Fabworx
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: trying to find the right plazma cnc machine

Post by Erie Canal Fabworx »

Just my 2 cents. I just purchased a BULLTEAR 4x4 and couldn't be happier. I am TOTALLY new to cnc and Matt has been great. And this machine is BUILT, no doubt.
Ghost
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Ghost »

My 2cents is you can not go wrong with a Arclight Dynamics. It's a turn key table and you can be up and cutting within a couple of hours. They have VERY good videos on there website to teach you a lot. There customer service is some of the best I've found not only in the plasma table world but compared to what customer service should be most companies have lost. Give Scott a call or any of his guys you will not regret it.

Jason

https://arclightcnc.com/
motoguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by motoguy »

I purchased my first plasma table a few weeks ago. It's a Bulltear 6x12 w/ Powermax 85. It won't be ready for a few more weeks, but I'm really excited about it. I've read nothing but good things about Bulltear, some of the other industry reps said good things about them, and Matt has been very responsive with any questions I've had.

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”