someone with Proma THC 150..., please help!

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
tony3di
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: someone with Proma THC 150..., please help!

Post by tony3di »

will try that... thanks.
I'll post results.
tony3di
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by tony3di »

I forgot to mention that i don´t have my ARC ON wire connected to BOB. Is that fine or do i need to plug it? If yes is that connected to pin related to THC ON on BOB?
tony3di
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by tony3di »

Update...
Today was the first time everything worked great. No X Y axis stops, Z and THC working great. I was doing a long cut to test motor strength after the xy stops during cut . While I was scratching my head because I hadn't made any changes since last cuts, I found out my Dad poured several gallons of water down the ground rod Hole. That seemed to do the job. I'm still waiting for my ferrite clamps to reduce any sinal noise. But for now i'm quite pleased :D .
Next i'm planning to add ohmic sensor. So i'll be bothering you guy's with a couple of questions. I'm using sheetcam so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Fawad Afzal
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Fawad Afzal »

Hi i having problem with proma thc 150 works very quickly up and down 2nd i dont know how to set values hys d-t h-u please guide how to use thc
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

here is the manuals info on those settings, The HYS is the sensitivity to the arc voltage the lower the selection the more the torch moves up/down to correct the arc voltage, factory setting 8 volts, 4 volts either side of the set voltage.

D - T is the delay from arc ok to when the proma starts to react to the arc voltage, give it 1 to 1.5 seconds for the arc to stabilize.
You are piercing and then moving the torch to cut height so the voltage is all over the place at this time.
proma.jpg
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”