Just ordered a hydrographics tank

Learn and share top coat finishing techniques, experiences, and product knowledge here. Paint, anodize, rubber coating, etc.
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Just ordered a hydrographics tank

Post by wickedinhere »

I have been looking at getting a setup for a while now. I had a local guy do a 22x22 piece in camo and charged me 115.00 so i started looking into and its not that costly to do a small setup.I got a 48x24x24 stainless tank,stand,activator and 5 rolls of film shipped to me for just over 2000.00. The piece that i had camoed got a lot of response and could have sold 100 of them if the price wasn't so high, i would have to sell the piece for 165.00 to make what i normally make on a piece that size. It should open up a whole new market for me here is a pic of the tank i should have it first of next week. :mrgreen:

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Just ordered a hydrographics tank

Post by wickedinhere »

I got the tank in yesterday i hope to start dipping this weekend. Excuse my dirty shop. LOL

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

BrianMick
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by BrianMick »

Dirty.........ahhhhhh....that is just well used... ;)
Brian
wishiwastorching
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by wishiwastorching »

wickedinhere wrote:I have been looking at getting a setup for a while now. I had a local guy do a 22x22 piece in camo and charged me 115.00 so i started looking into and its not that costly to do a small setup.I got a 48x24x24 stainless tank,stand,activator and 5 rolls of film shipped to me for just over 2000.00. The piece that i had camoed got a lot of response and could have sold 100 of them if the price wasn't so high, i would have to sell the piece for 165.00 to make what i normally make on a piece that size. It should open up a whole new market for me here is a pic of the tank i should have it first of next week. :mrgreen:

Do you have a link to this company you used???
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by wickedinhere »

Return to “Paint & Other Top Coats”