best bang for the buck??

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
dbdesigns
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

best bang for the buck??

Post by dbdesigns »

Hey All,
I'm interested in getting a small cnc plasma cutter but I need some info. I already have a torch I'll just need the setup. What machine would give me the most bang for my buck :mrgreen: ? Money is very tight but I may be able to sqeeze enough for a machine.Thanks for any info

:D
wishiwastorching
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: best bang for the buck??

Post by wishiwastorching »

I have the Torchmate 2x4 and love it. As far as I know Torchmate is the only company to offer a 2ftx2ft and 2x4 machine for those of us who want into the game but have limited money or limited space. The best part is though that it is all upgradeable. start with the 2x2 and send the rails back when you are ready and double to a 2x4. Then send the gantry back and upgrade to the 4x4. Then they are trying to get it on line that you can just send those rails in and upgrade to a 4x8. All at your pace and as you can afford it. Awesome Customer Service. I've had mine for 2 months now and just got a random call from TM just wanting to know how I liked the machine and if there was anything I needed help with or that they could do for me! I love Torchmate!!!!

Matt
dbdesigns
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by dbdesigns »

If you don't mind me asking,how much did it set you back?
wickedinhere
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by wickedinhere »

Bulltear
wishiwastorching
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by wishiwastorching »

I think for the 2x4 table I payed 5300 including software. Plus my Hypertherm 45 which was another $1400. But It's upgradeable wich is what I like.
jimmyrig
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by jimmyrig »

Check out LDR motion systems... He is a supporting vender and great guy to work with...AMAZING bang for the buck
geo4932
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by geo4932 »

The base 4x4 Plasmacam. You just need a computer and your torch and compressor. In a few hours you can be up and running.
FiveORacing
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by FiveORacing »

I have a Bulltear 4 x 8 water table with excellent DTHC and a Hypertherm 45. I bought it turnkey and only had to add a basic computer and was right around 10G including the shipping. Guys on here can build thier own cheaper but I wasn't skilled enough for that.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”