Lockformer 1000B Plasma Table Help.

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Atomikal
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Lockformer 1000B Plasma Table Help.

Post by Atomikal »

I will start from the beginning, we were having issues with our servo, so we decided to just buy two new servos, after that the table would not cut any DXF files. The table starts to cut a drawing and it shakes violently, I always stop it before it causes something to break. I have reached a point where I don't even try to burn any art at all anymore. We are now at the point where we would really like to get into the art side of the industry, and start making some of these great masterpieces. I would really appreciate it if someone could maybe give me some insight into why this is happening. I have already been in contact with the table manufacturer, the software program manufacturer, and the new hardware manufacturer, and other people with no avail to any problems. So I was thinking maybe someone on here has ran into these issues before and could point me in the right direction.

Running Trimble Fab shop
Lock former 1000B Plasma table
Hypertherm Powermax 1000

Also can I Run two different software programs at once, one for my sheet metal fittings, and one for art stuff.

Thank-you
JerryK
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Lockformer 1000B Plasma Table Help.

Post by JerryK »

I have the same table. Just bought it from a friend last summer. It didn't come with the software key.So I cant control the machine. So I'm thinking about upgrading motors, drivers, and controls to Flashcut. would you say the table is accurate enough to justify the cost of upgrading? If I upgrade I'll have the servos, driver cards, and touch screen controller for sale if you want some spare parts.
certifiedinc
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Lockformer 1000B Plasma Table Help.

Post by certifiedinc »

Did you figure out your problems Atomikal?

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”