It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:30 pm

premier plasma cnc any good

Have a question and don't see your manufacturer? Post here and if we get enough action on that manufacturer we will add a forum
Brewmaster

premier plasma cnc any good

Postby Brewmaster » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 am

I spoke with this guy on the phone and also spoke with eagle plasma about him. I want a hobby table and this guy seems to be one of the few in my price range. My buddy was screwed over by a guy with a table that looks similar out of Vegas (former owner of protorch). I was assured by Jake at premier plasma the he was not associated with them. He had issues with the same guy.

His table looks nice and supposed to be releasing a new version with a flat top so you can load metal from anyway. I just want to make sure I am not wasting $5,000 of my hard earned money.

Anyone have one of these tables or delt with the company?

Can anyone recommend a different table in this price range? I wanted a 4x4 but for the right price I would buy a 4x8

Here is the website for the table I am looking at

premierplasmacnc.com

tonazona

Re: premier plasma cnc any good

Postby tonazona » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello Brewmaster, I am in the market for a "hobby table" too and am considering premier plasma and eagle (2x2). What did your research turn up for you? Did you make a purchase? Thanks for any insight on a good, cost effective hobby cnc.

tonazona

Re: premier plasma cnc any good

Postby tonazona » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:16 am

Hello Brewmaster/All. I ended up purchasing a Premier Plasma table and I am extremely happy with the product and service provided by Jake at Premier Plasma. I am fortunate enough to be located within miles from Premier and visited Jake at his shop. After a walk through and demo of some of his tables, I decided to go with Premier.

Jake built me a custom 3x4 table. He walked me through every aspect of the table and got me running perfectly. The table is great and I am making my first few projects with great results.

For me the decision was based on customer service and making sure that I got the support I needed. Jake invested a lot of time into both the product and my learning to deliver an exceptional outcome.

I highly recommend giving Jake a call at Premier if you interested in a cnc table (with water pan to boot)!

PS. - on a side note, I spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Al from Eagle Plasma. Al is a great guy and he helped me considerably along my journey. I have no doubt that Al would provide great customer service for his tables and would definitely not hesitate to work with him.

Thanks to all on this forum for the insight and inspiration to get me started!

Return to “Various Manufacturers”