It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 12:28 am

GearHead CNC

Have a question and don't see your manufacturer? Post here and if we get enough action on that manufacturer we will add a forum
fostern91

GearHead CNC

Postby fostern91 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Does anyone know if GearHead CNC shut down. They seemed like a family company that made CNC tables. I purchased one of their tables a few years ago and am unable to find them online or get a hold of them. Any information would be helpful.

THANKS

GDS Metal Worx

Re: GearHead CNC

Postby GDS Metal Worx » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 am

I too purchased their crappy set up. I have since re built the table and it cuts much much better. I think that they shut down gear head and re opened under plazbot or hobbyplaz something like that. I think the huge amount of unsatisfied customers has caused them to go out of business again.

Masons Forge

Postby Masons Forge » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:56 pm

I bought one of their tables too. I didn't know what I was doing. Send me a PM and I will give you the last known # for Mitch. The only way I got my table halfway running was to stay after him. He flaked out on me after my table got to my house in pieces.

richgod

Postby richgod » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:54 pm

I bought one of these cnc setups my self and built a water bed table but have never used it. I have some questions on how to use it. how do I get ahold of them?

Return to “Various Manufacturers”