It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:40 pm

AVC problem on my Tracker

Tracker Hardware discussion forum
ce offroad

AVC problem on my Tracker

Postby ce offroad » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm

I am having an AVC problem on my tracker after I had to reload my computer after a harddrive crash. the AVC is jumping like a vibrating motion,when I turn off the AVC it smooths out. Im pretty sure it's in the software because it was working fine before I changed the hard drive. any ideas?

ce offroad

Re: AVC problem on my Tracker

Postby ce offroad » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

Nobody has a clue? Huh.....

fab-man

Postby fab-man » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am

I saw your post, I wish i could help you out but I have no clue what the problem might be.

I'm responding because I was thinking about buying a new machine and Tracker was one that I was serious about. Tracker systems come with a factory installed computer...are they not able to help you out? Have you had a lot of problems with them not helping you out with tech support problems? I always heard their support was good?!

Hope you get this solved, try sending a PM to a member named "leatherhands"...he seems to have some experience with the Tracker systems.

fab-man

jim fry

Postby jim fry » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 pm

What happen if you try to un install the software and then re install it?

ce offroad

Postby ce offroad » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 am

fab-man wrote:I saw your post, I wish i could help you out but I have no clue what the problem might be.

I'm responding because I was thinking about buying a new machine and Tracker was one that I was serious about. Tracker systems come with a factory installed computer...are they not able to help you out? Have you had a lot of problems with them not helping you out with tech support problems? I always heard their support was good?!

Hope you get this solved, try sending a PM to a member named "leatherhands"...he seems to have some experience with the Tracker systems.

fab-man

I use Trackers tech alot and they have always been very helpful,they have fantastic tech support but since justin told me to sign up here on this forum I thought I would give you all a shot at it.

I am going to try and reload the cut software again today and see if that clears it up. Thanks guys for the input.

ce offroad

Postby ce offroad » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 am

leatherhands wrote:Got er fixed yet?

Leatherhands

didn't get to it yet,I am in the middle a building a rollcage right now and have not needed it yet. maybe today sometime???

ce offroad

Postby ce offroad » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm

update:
I did reinstall the software and it did not help,I adjusted the sensitivity from 1 to 8 and it has helped but I do not think this is the cure.

jim
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member

Postby jim » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Hey ce ofroad
I have had my tracker for 3 years now thats a new problem to me but if you want to call me we can sit in front of our computers and make sure all are settings are the same. I am always looking to learn more .
Jim (murals in metal)

cambo

Postby cambo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:31 pm

i have had a tracker for only ten months now and it has been great. tech support is awesome. i always talk to reid with any problems design or mechanical and he gets things back up and running right away, even on a long weekend! maybe try talking to him.

ce offroad

Postby ce offroad » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 am

Nope,not right anyway. I reloaded the software no change,i changed my AVC sensitivity from 1 to 8 and it slowed it down enough that It cuts fine that way and sometimes it don't do it at all.

Return to “Tracker CNC”