NEED HELP ASAP

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

NEED HELP ASAP

Post by DARRYL21270 »

The wires connected to the power button on my Tracker control panel came off and I don't know where they go. Tech support is closed for the weekend, can anybody help.

Thanks
WSS
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: NEED HELP ASAP

Post by WSS »

Do you have a digital manual or a place on there site you can go for downloads? I looked at the site but did not see any document or help library/page. Possibly as an owner you might?

IF it is just the power button and is two wires, then they can go to either side, it is just a NO switch tht passes power through it. You can check it with a meter to see if it is in fact a normally open switch. In the off position, no continuity should show, when on it should show a closed circuit.

If none of that applies, leave us some more details of what you see and what possibly happened to cause the problem.

WSS
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

All fixed,
Thanks for the help.
WSS
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by WSS »

Cool! I know the feeling when stuff happens and it's the weekend.

WSS
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

DARRYL21270 wrote:The wires connected to the power button on my Tracker control panel came off and I don't know where they go. Tech support is closed for the weekend, can anybody help.

Thanks
For future reference we offer technical support 24/7....just call the number on the front of your system.

Reid T
1-800-590-7804

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”