Nitro plasma table opinions

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Metal Lee
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Nitro plasma table opinions

Post by Metal Lee »

I own a Nitro Plasma http://www.trackercnc.com/nitro.html , it is one of the first ones put out by Tracker and I am very pleased with it's capabilities.I have had it for about a year now and have had no problems. The only regret I have is I didn't go for the 8 foot table. The support was great and I would buy another one in a second!

M.L
Thanks, Metal Lee
Keep the sparks out of your boots!
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: NITRO CNC Plasma Cutting Tables

Post by DARRYL21270 »

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THE NEW TRACKER NITRO TABLE.IT LOOKS LIKE A SOLID TABLE AND I HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY.I WAS CONSIDERING SAMSON UNTIL I FOUND OUT PLASMACAM IS THE SAME COMPANY.
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

Thanks for the info.I still like the Nitro over Torchmate only because of the way the frame is built but it's good to know there pretty much along the same lines when it comes to quality of product.I've talked to a few people at Tracker already and they have always answered all of my questions and returned all my calls very promtly , let's hope it stays that way after my purchase.I just opened my shop and i've already spent so much already I just don't want to end up with a $12,000 lemon.Thanks again!!!
coppergal
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by coppergal »

I agree, my aluminum extrusion frame is a little cheesy. I just figured I can weld up a steel frame if it turns out to be too flimsy, my main concern was the motors, drivers, software, and support. Metal Lee above seems to be very happy with his Nitro. Let us know how it works out for you.

Coppergal ;)
Metal Lee

Post by Metal Lee »

coppergal wrote:I agree, my aluminum extrusion frame is a little cheesy. I just figured I can weld up a steel frame if it turns out to be too flimsy, my main concern was the motors, drivers, software, and support. Metal Lee above seems to be very happy with his Nitro. Let us know how it works out for you.

Coppergal ;)
I am very happy with my Nitro, it works very well. The only draw back is that it is a 4X4 table, take my word for it your not long before you are out growing it. It wouldn't be so bad if you could index and cut the 4x8 sheet but this is hard with the software provided.I have dealt with Justin and Steve and I have nothing negative to say about their support. I would buy any table from Tracker in a second.
Thanks, Metal Lee
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

Thanks Metal Lee and CopperGal it's good to know theres a community of people out there with a genuine concern for others.I just joined the site a while back and it seems to have a lot of informative info on here.I will be ordering my Nitro on Monday and will let you know when it arrives.
Thanks Darryl21270
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

Just got my new Tracker Nitro table today.She's perty can't wait to start cuttin.The only problem was when i was unloading it off the truck with my forklift the pallet broke in half and the table went down but luckily nothing was damaged, they really strapped everything together good !!!! I'll try to upload some pic's if I can figure it out.
Metal Lee

Post by Metal Lee »

DARRYL21270 wrote:Just got my new Tracker Nitro table today.She's perty can't wait to start cuttin.The only problem was when i was unloading it off the truck with my forklift the pallet broke in half and the table went down but luckily nothing was damaged, they really strapped everything together good !!!! I'll try to upload some pic's if I can figure it out.
How are you making out with that table?
Thanks, Metal Lee
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

Electrician's here right now wiring it up for me.My shop wasn't set up for three phase 80 amp service so hopefully by the end of the day I can try it out.How do you post pic's on here? I have some of the table and want to put them on here.

Darryl
Metal Lee

Post by Metal Lee »

That must be one big Plasma cutter,Hows the table working??
Thanks, Metal Lee
DARRYL21270
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by DARRYL21270 »

I bought a Miller spectrum 1000.The first and last cutter i'll ever need, so i'm told. I like buying things once.Table's great I've been making all kinds of stuff and even having some of them painted to make them stand out a little.I'm working on getting my website finished but i'll post the link when I do.Thanks for asking.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”