Any Tracker Owners?

Tracker CNC plasma table discussion forum
stevewrobins
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Any Tracker Owners?

Post by stevewrobins »

I asked the same on the Trucut forum. Are there any Tracker owners out there and what is your opinion? I Appreciate your help and advise.
Steve
Steve Robins
One 7 Refined Metals
Dynatorch 4x8
Hypertherm 65
radicalrescue
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Any Tracker Owners?

Post by radicalrescue »

hay steve i have a older tracker pro 4x8 table 120 a cutter , are u looking at buying one ?
stevewrobins
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by stevewrobins »

Thanks for the reply. I am looking to get a table but i still trying to figure which brand and options to go with. How has your table performed?
Steve Robins
One 7 Refined Metals
Dynatorch 4x8
Hypertherm 65
pamandopie
1.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
1.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by pamandopie »

Hi steve,
I have owned a 4x8 pro table for 5 years now. I have had no major issues with the table at all. Mostly human error and a few maintainence things but nothing that the guy's at tracker could not fix over the phone for me. I will tell you that if you are new to cnc plasma that the guys at tracker are worth way more to you than any table. There knowledge and ability to teach and solve problems over the phone is impeccable. I am not going to tell you that you can just push a button and use your new table right away, there is a learning curve. But they are very patient and the software is very simple and easy to run. I personally have a hypertherm powermax 85 paired to my table and I love it as much as I love the table. just make sure that you control the moister and air quality coming from your compressor. last year alone we cut over 30,000 parts on our table, between my wife and I (Oh yeah she runs it too) not to mention all of the cool artwork that we have made. Nice thing is, is that it comes as a package and your computer is already set up for you, Unlike some others where you provide your own computer and spend hours trying to set it up to run your table. Long story short I wouldn't buy any other table, you will not be disappointed.

Just my two cents
we love our tracker table

Opie and Pam
stevewrobins
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by stevewrobins »

Thanks for the information. Glad to know that yall are having a good experience with the table.
Steve
Steve Robins
One 7 Refined Metals
Dynatorch 4x8
Hypertherm 65
mark1011fab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by mark1011fab »

I have a 4x10 Pro Tracker for about 6 months now, with the Hypertherm 65, the machine runs great, only issues I have had are the ones I have created, mostly crappy dxf. Files but with the support of Tracker and Justin nothing we couldn't figure out, the customer service at Tracker is amazing, the training the provide with Corel is excellent,so that being said all the machines are basically built the same but the support from Tracker is far superior to anything I have seen out there.
storiesnsteel
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by storiesnsteel »

I have had a tracker for 4 yrs no issues I would buy another one for sure the support is awesome and fast .
Greg From Storiesnsteel
avj
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by avj »

I have had a TRACKER 5x10 PRO table for 2 years and it has been GREAT !! (under $30,000)
I started out not even knowing much about computers (brother was to help me... he bailed on me) and
I'm at level were the machine is the one tool in shop (beside welder)that I would not do without!!
The part I love about the table is Sigmanest for nesting.
The thing that I would say is the tech support is second to NO one!!!

Cheers
Andrew
P.S. now on mothers day mom always likes my gift the Best!!!
Black70
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Black70 »

Yes sir just bought one 2 months ago. Up to now, still learning but love it. :D

Return to “Tracker CNC Forum”