Acelleration rates

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Acelleration rates

Post by saltydog »

How do you adjust acceleration rates on Tracker CNC, using Hypertherm 65 and having issues with finer detailed work and corners.
hacnwac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Acelleration rates

Post by hacnwac »

rates are changed in the settings when you open a file in the command and cut. Open a command and cut file click on settings (pierce time /delay/pierce height etc) there should be a box for acceleration amount in it that can be changed.
Mark
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by saltydog »

I wish it was that easy..... apparently you have to hold the CTRL button and tap the "W" 6 times to unlock a hidden page. Going to try it tonight
hacnwac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hacnwac »

Sorry for the misinformation. I have an older tracker and that works for mine. I will have to try that w key on mine and see what happens
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

saltydog wrote:I wish it was that easy..... apparently you have to hold the CTRL button and tap the "W" 6 times to unlock a hidden page. Going to try it tonight
It is still just as easy as before, the only difference is that the setting is hidden from most users. Many users have a tendency to alter the base settings without a full understanding of what they do and this can cause problems for themselves. Hiding this setting ensures they contact us so we can assist them and be sure everything is done correctly.
1-800-590-7804

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”