Hypertherm 65 to Tracker with ATH

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Hypertherm 65 to Tracker with ATH

Post by saltydog »

bought a new Power Max 65 to replace our old Thermal Dynamics. Having issues wiring it up. Was told by Tracker to get the interface cable from Hypertherm, for ATH control. It has plug on one end and spade connectors on the other. Once machine showed up contacted Justin again and he sent another cable and a jumper. Hooked up the 2nd cable and installed jumper. ATH does not work??? I guess needed the interface cable.....does this have to be hardwired. Also have 0-30 fault code and flame outs.....consumables are pretty straight forward to install,,,,I thought. It will pierce once and then stays on the table on the 2nd pierce.
Called Tracker tech a couple times,,still waiting for a response.
ANY IDEAS?????
saltydog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Hypertherm 65 to Tracker with ATH

Post by saltydog »

Justin or Ried...please call me... 519-980-6502 or 519-301-5302.....
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Hypertherm 65 to Tracker with ATH

Post by Team Tracker »

No sure who advised you to get a cable from Hypertherm but it is not needed. The cable we shipped will plug directly into the back of the Hypertherm unit and the the jumper we included will allow your controller to operate on Hyprtherm's 50:1 voltage divider making the switch to the new plasma a plug and play experience.

I see your calls for help came in on the weekend so a call back should be received within 30 minutes at the most. I spoke with Justin and he indicated that your system required a firmware upgrade to go with the cable and jumper we shipped and that he got you going quickly on Saturday or Sunday.

I trust you are enjoying your new plasma cutter and please contact us with any additional questions.
1-800-590-7804

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”