Bought a Powermax 85 need help wiring it

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Fabman

Bought a Powermax 85 need help wiring it

Post by Fabman »

I just bought a Powermax 85 and need some help wiring it to my older tracker cnc table. My table is over 10 years old and the height controller needs raw arc voltage.
CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Bought a Powermax 85 need help wiring it

Post by CNCCAJUN »

I would contact the guys at Tracker . . . they seem to very helpful to their customers . . .

Steve :D
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Fabman

Post by Fabman »

Thanks Steve, I was just hoping to get it going last night when I had some time. Gotta work a real job all day :cry:
CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by CNCCAJUN »

Fabman wrote:Thanks Steve, I was just hoping to get it going last night when I had some time. Gotta work a real job all day :cry:
Tracker advertises 24/7 support . . .

Steve
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Fabman

Post by Fabman »

CNCCAJUN wrote:
Fabman wrote:Thanks Steve, I was just hoping to get it going last night when I had some time. Gotta work a real job all day :cry:
Tracker advertises 24/7 support . . .

Steve
Wish I knew that last night :? My trackers over 10 years old and I bought it used so I don't know if the 24/7 support would apply to me. I'll call em today. Thanks for the advice :D
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

Fabman wrote:I just bought a Powermax 85 and need some help wiring it to my older tracker cnc table. My table is over 10 years old and the height controller needs raw arc voltage.
Fabman please use this link to download a pdf showing the connection locations required for raw arc voltage http://www.trackercnc.com/downloads/Connections.pdf

You may also find this pdf useful to obtain appropriate settings for various materials you will be cutting http://www.trackercnc.com/downloads/Pow ... Charts.pdf

Its a simplified version of whats in your Powermax manual and great for fast easy reference. Use the consumables shown in the illustration at the top of each page for your desired amperage and the setting in table below for immediate success.
1-800-590-7804

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”