Standard shapes library??

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Rediron Design
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Standard shapes library??

Post by Rediron Design »

Just took delivery of my ProTable and excited to get started. I am not yet able to draw my own designs or parts but I know this ProTable was supposed to come with a standard parts library with parts ready to cut. Anyone here know where I can find those?
hacnwac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Standard shapes library??

Post by hacnwac »

I have an older tracker so I'm probably not much help, but in cut and command it only takes seconds to draw circles or rectangles. I'm also guessing it has corel draw which has a basic shapes library. I'm no expert but Reid and Justin are good to work with figuring things out.
Mark
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

Hey Rediron

The standard shapes library is contained within the SigmaNEST nesting and optimization software included in your ProTable package. Open SigmaNEST and click on the Parts tab, look to the right side of that window and click on the Standard Shapes button and you can choose from square flanges, round flanges, brackets, and much more. Once you have selected the shape or shapes you want just fill in the desired dimensions, indicate how many you want to nest and it will nest them, re-order the cut sequence, add leads ins, compensate for the kerf and have you cutting as many flanges as you like in less than a minute. I know your just getting started so please feel free to contact us directly for assistance if needed since you have unlimited training 9-5 est and unlimited tech support 24-7.

Hey Mark

Thanks for chiming in to help, much appreciated. The SigmaNEST software is something that was not available on the older Trackers and has only been included on our ProTable systems for 2012 and 2013 model years. This can be added to your system if it is of interest to you however it is pricey at $5000 retail, we can offer it for roughly half of that to our existing customers. Have a great weekend guys.
1-800-590-7804
Rediron Design
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Rediron Design »

Thanks Reid, I was able to find the shapes and cut the flange I wanted. I selected the flange style entered the dimensions and had the part cut all in less than 2 minutes, pretty slick!. Thanks again and I will be sure to call for some training.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”