Torchmate - help, pretty please!

Torchmate Hardware discussion forum
parrotlady
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Torchmate - help, pretty please!

Post by parrotlady »

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help me... I have finally gotten to the point of plugging in my TM3 table, and I am already considering joining anger management classes :evil:
For those of you that are familiar with this, here is whats happening... Yesterday, we plug the machine in, turn it on, go to torchmate 2, and click "start online". It goes online without a problem, but then after sitting there for awhile, the arc height control starts having a mind of its own and goes up and down and the relay is clicking madly.. So that freaked us out and we shut it off. We then realized that the input lines were backwards likely causing some kind of polarity issue, so we switched them to the proper place, and now the arc height control works great, but in the torchmate 2 program, |cannot get online! I have checked all of the wires incoming and outgoing and they are all fine, nothing else has been changed, so I cant figure it out!!! Tech support is closed until Monday! The manual says that the drivers might need to be installed or updated or something done to them, but they were there and working yesterday, and today they arent... They cant just leave, so what do you think the problem is??
Thanks so much!

April :?
Scratch
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Torchmate - help, pretty please!

Post by Scratch »

I'm no Torchmate guy but, have you tried sprinkling crackers on it...?
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
parrotlady
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by parrotlady »

Very funny Scratch.. you are lucky that I like you, or I might just go down to the States and kick your a$$ while I am finding the person who dreamed up the torchmate software and pulling out their eyelashes just for kicks and giggles... :shock:

Ahh the frustration, it's a good thing I can verbally abuse inanimate objects and they dont take offense.. Crackers.. pfft! ;)
cola78
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by cola78 »

Try the pirate4x4.com forum. Alot of the torchmate tech guys are on there all weekend. They might be able to help you.
RC
parrotlady
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by parrotlady »

Thanks RC, I will try that right now!!

April :)
reidy01
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by reidy01 »

Try plugging your AHVC into a different power socket to the others I had the same problem till I did that. I hope this helps. I also may be a little late you may have it fixed. :roll:
4R8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by 4R8 »

good to see ya using the search function Reidy.

Pity the thread is almost 2 years old.........

On a serious note, I hope all is well! ;)

Return to “Torchmate Forum”