DHC piercing problem....Please help.

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Njc
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

DHC piercing problem....Please help.

Post by Njc »

I have had my DHC for a few years now and all a sudden I'm can not control the piercing time, everything else works fine. Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks
Josh
PlasmaMac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: DHC piercing problem....Please help.

Post by PlasmaMac »

Are you running the upgraded designedge software?

If you, are there is a section in your settings, under the machine control tab that allows you to customize the pierce time:
T2PP- HL Machine Control Setting DE.jpg
Try adjusting the value (that is highlighted in the picture) up or down to see if it makes a difference.
If you are running the old school software (version 3.11), your settings menu will have less features to play with than mine (designedge), but if I remember correctly, even back in the old software you still adjust the piece time in the settings in a similar way to what I'm showing you. Another thing you might want to check within the same section is if the "wait for signal before moving" box is checked. I usually have this checked. If your is not checked, check it. If it is already checked, uncheck it and see if it helps.

Give plasmacams tech people a call if its still not doing what you need to do a soon as you can. They'll get you up and going in no time.

Good Luck Brother

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”