It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 am

DHC piercing problem....Please help.

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Njc

DHC piercing problem....Please help.

Postby Njc » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:18 am

I have had my DHC for a few years now and all a sudden I'm can not control the piercing time, everything else works fine. Any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks
Josh

PlasmaMac

Re: DHC piercing problem....Please help.

Postby PlasmaMac » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Are you running the upgraded designedge software?

If you, are there is a section in your settings, under the machine control tab that allows you to customize the pierce time:
T2PP- HL Machine Control Setting DE.jpg

Try adjusting the value (that is highlighted in the picture) up or down to see if it makes a difference.
If you are running the old school software (version 3.11), your settings menu will have less features to play with than mine (designedge), but if I remember correctly, even back in the old software you still adjust the piece time in the settings in a similar way to what I'm showing you. Another thing you might want to check within the same section is if the "wait for signal before moving" box is checked. I usually have this checked. If your is not checked, check it. If it is already checked, uncheck it and see if it helps.

Give plasmacams tech people a call if its still not doing what you need to do a soon as you can. They'll get you up and going in no time.

Good Luck Brother

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Return to “PlasmaCam”