Plasmacam Wiring Routing Help

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Thumper
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Plasmacam Wiring Routing Help

Post by Thumper »

I'm now re-assembling my dhc2 model after having it re powder coated since it went through a hell of a shop fire at the hands of some crack head thieves that instead of just stealing what they wanted and leaving opted to burn the building to the ground :twisted: trying to cover their tracks. My question is does the servo motor wiring go through the upright tube all the way to the top or is it running outside the upper tube? I frankly cant remember and if any one has a picture of how the 2 brackets go on the upright tube I would appreciate it. I ran it inside the square tubing but I'm running out of slack before it gets all the way to be back corner so I'm assuming I have something on or ran wrong because it worked fine before...
Francisco
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Plasmacam Wiring Routing Help

Post by Francisco »

The main harness runs inside the tube. The bracket hooks are for the plasma cord retaining springs (or nylon straps).
Francisco

Post by Francisco »

I tried posting pictures of the brackets, but they are too large; can't ediot right now.

There are two large brackets which go at the post's elbow. The one which has a hook goes on the outside (above the controller). The small bracket mounts at the tube's upper end, on the side closer to the table center, hook down.
Francisco

Post by Francisco »

On last post, please read "ediot" as "edit". But you could also read it as "idiot" and apply to some people who don't use the Preview button because they're in a hurry... :oops:

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”