M85 o ring

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
jakeg
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

M85 o ring

Post by jakeg »

Does any one know the size o ring for the hypertherm m85 machine torch or where to buy and not be a million dollars in shipping. Trying to get a better idea before I take my old one to the auto parts store and confuse the guy behind the counter with out having the year/make/model. I got the part number out of the book but it's hard to find
WyoGreen
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: M85 o ring

Post by WyoGreen »

This issue has been the subject of posts before. I know I found the spec's for the "O" ring either on here or in the part description on Hypertherm's web site. I then found a website that sold O rings with that spec. I ended up with 100 (minimum order) for a good price. I doubt I'll run out in my lifetime.

I'm not at the shop right now so I can't see if the specs on the bag or not. Next trip to the shop I'll check and reply back here.

Steve
Precision Plasma gantry
CommandCNC Linux controller w/Feather Touch & PN200 hand controller
HT-45 plasma cutter
Plate Marker
Router
Laser
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: M85 o ring

Post by jimcolt »

Best bet is to contact tech service at Hypertherm when you need to source something like this locally. They can give you the specs on the Oring (which is likely a Viton o-ring to handle temps and abrasion). Or you can get the Hypertherm part number and order through your distributor. The part number from my manual is 058519, from Hypertherm it is $1.05, the spec is Oring, Viton, .673" x .063"

Jim Colt Hypertherm

jakeg wrote:Does any one know the size o ring for the hypertherm m85 machine torch or where to buy and not be a million dollars in shipping. Trying to get a better idea before I take my old one to the auto parts store and confuse the guy behind the counter with out having the year/make/model. I got the part number out of the book but it's hard to find

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”