Free DXF of the WEEK - Buffalo Spear

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
FreeDXF.com
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Free DXF of the WEEK - Buffalo Spear

Post by FreeDXF.com »

kingfishmetalworks wrote:I am bored to death with all of this western/moose hunting crap. Is this as good as it gets with this site. If so, im done. Im not participating in this site for free files. I had hoped to see other interesting art projects but it seems that most of the people on this site are not artist but factory workers.

WTF
Shawn

Shawn,

Hey thanks for sharing your opinion on the design work that has been submitted. I find it valuable anytime someone wants to open up and share their emotions and comments regarding the design work that I offer to share. What type of design work are you interested in seeing? Sometimes I get bored with the design work as well so I am hoping you can channel your creativity and share your thoughts on what would constitute interesting art. I think we are all willing to hear what others have to say as long as we don't get offended in the process. JH
FreeDXF.com
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by FreeDXF.com »

Thanks once again for all the wonderful comments! What a wonderful bunch of individuals we have on this website. God Bless You All! JH
Zeke
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Zeke »

Thanks again, Zeke
TroyKick
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by TroyKick »

Thank you Jason,don't let a bad apple spoil things.Keep up the great work. Thanks Again!
Troy
North Star
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by North Star »

Thanks Jason you do really really good work love it
billyeagley
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by billyeagley »

Very nice! Thanks for your generosity, Jason!
PlasmaCAM 5x10 (Samson) - DesignEdge - Hypertherm Powermax 65
bodacious
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by bodacious »

Thanks again Jason, your work is impeckable.
Mike
jackleg007
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by jackleg007 »

im pretty new here,and i must say the site is wonderful and the artwork is amazing...and above all else,the knowledge and help from all the members is priceless.twenty bucks is a steal for what you get here,and to hear someone complain about anything here is just wrong.everyone please dont let a few spoiled,disgruntled individuals discourage you from participating and learning from the people here.keep up the good work,and enjoy . jason,your work is great,and i will be making a purchase of your fabulous artwork...thanks again:)
technomitch
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by technomitch »

Thanks for the image. This is the start of my collection!! :D
waters035
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by waters035 »

Thank you Very Much
plasmajoe
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmajoe »

jasonsmetaldesign wrote:
kingfishmetalworks wrote:I am bored to death with all of this western/moose hunting crap. Is this as good as it gets with this site. If so, im done. Im not participating in this site for free files. I had hoped to see other interesting art projects but it seems that most of the people on this site are not artist but factory workers.

WTF
Shawn

Shawn,

Hey thanks for sharing your opinion on the design work that has been submitted. I find it valuable anytime someone wants to open up and share their emotions and comments regarding the design work that I offer to share. What type of design work are you interested in seeing? Sometimes I get bored with the design work as well so I am hoping you can channel your creativity and share your thoughts on what would constitute interesting art. I think we are all willing to hear what others have to say as long as we don't get offended in the process. JH
Jason, your reply is very professional and polite quite a great quality you posses. If we can all be so kind with our remarks the world would be a better place. Your art work is exemplary, my friend, thank you for your generosity.

Keep your stick on the ice,

Plasma Joe
metalart
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by metalart »

I agree with Plasma Joe, nice professional reply Jason. It's too bad some people aren't happy with something that is given freely; our time and help. And for a site like this, that costs a whoooppping $20, has so many talented, sharing, caring people on it, the few that aren't happy and leave, probably won't be missed.
RobertJohnson
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by RobertJohnson »

Jason, I can't say thanks enough. Your designs are great. Not everyone will be as thankful as others, and you're truly a professional. I wouldn't have been so nice. And I agree if people don't like what is posted, then post "what's hot". I share stuff that's different from most, and I see a lot of others that do as well. So, instead of complaining, make a difference. Show off your skills. Many here might just be doing this as a hobby, others might use their designs for artwork, and others may like to post useful tools or designs, and others may make a living from designing dxfs. I personally like this site, so I'll be here as long as I can. ;)
AIRFLOWKID
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by AIRFLOWKID »

Jason,

Well said!!!

Tim Reamer
Red Robin Creatives :ugeek:
artistic touch metals
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by artistic touch metals »

Seems an easy fix to your frustration over factory workers involved in exchanging their concepts, shareing their knowledge, and participating in helping each other perform their oh so lowly jobs better would be to simply find a woman you hate and give her your house...... then you could be much happier griping about how lawyers exchange concepts, share knowledge and help each other screw some poor frustrated budding artist out of his home....

Bitching is for the weak mind and shallow soul........ or..... for guys that eat too much red meat...

Max
Max Clinger
Artistic Touch Metals LLC.
Plasma Cam ( WITHOUT THE 2 GRAND SOFTWARE UPDATE)
Hypertherm Models 1250 (hand work) 45 (CNC)
Rockdog
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by Rockdog »

Thank you!
RONWB

Post by RONWB »

nice thanks
Contiveros
1.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Contiveros »

Great file
Thank you so very much, going to cut this for behind my desk
DHC2 Plasmacam Custom 7’ x 18’ Plasma Table, Hypertherm 85 Plasma Machine Torch, Miller 875 Plasma Torch, Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG, Lincoln 275 TIG, Miller 200, Lincoln 250 SMAW, Lincoln 256 MiG Spool Gun, Miller 211, Miller 210 MIG, Miller Trailblazer 302
Contiveros

Post by Contiveros »

Wonderful file sir, I enjoy the Native American art work!
DHC2 Plasmacam Custom 7’ x 18’ Plasma Table, Hypertherm 85 Plasma Machine Torch, Miller 875 Plasma Torch, Lincoln Aspect 375 TIG, Lincoln 275 TIG, Miller 200, Lincoln 250 SMAW, Lincoln 256 MiG Spool Gun, Miller 211, Miller 210 MIG, Miller Trailblazer 302
Wick
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Wick »

I love this file. As soon as I have my table up and running I will be buying into these files. I for one love the western stuff along with many other themes that I've seen. Shawn seems to be a troll
JCoburn
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by JCoburn »

Thanks for sharing
Rita Chuck
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Rita Chuck »

Thanks for sharing.