World - Globe DXF File

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
plasmaspaz
1 Star Elite Contributing Member

World - Globe DXF File

Post by plasmaspaz »

This is something that took me a while to clean up.I found the file somewhere and it was unuseable.Its now cuttable,its not perfect so one might want to make a change here and there.I noticed with some other files here (gate scene) is in dxf.The entire scene is made up of little sections.Is this normal??? I always make my art 1 piece not hundreds. Its easier to cut.Please fill me in.

plasmaspaz

world.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

ageeironworks
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: world

Post by ageeironworks »

Do you have this file in cdr (not DFX) let me know thanks looks great
cypher
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by cypher »

what reads cdr? is this corel draw how does your machine read corel files to you open the cdr in your plasma? if so what software are you running on your plasma?
plasmafab
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by plasmafab »

Very Cool, I will be burning this tomorrow, if for nothing more than just hanging in the shop. gona make it about 24" wide and see how it comes out. thanks plasmafab
plasmaspaz

Post by plasmaspaz »

cypher, i have a Tracker 4x8 table.Tracker supplies Corel Draw with their systems thats why i use it and its easy to use.Trackers have thier own software.My system doesnt read cdr files ,i have to save them as plt's ,dxf,ect and import them to the tracker software.Im sure its similiar to other systems.Hopefully that answers your question ;)
rugbythug
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by rugbythug »

plasmaspaz wrote:cypher, i have a Tracker 4x8 table.Tracker supplies Corel Draw with their systems thats why i use it and its easy to use.Trackers have thier own software.My system doesnt read cdr files ,i have to save them as plt's ,dxf,ect and import them to the tracker software.Im sure its similiar to other systems.Hopefully that answers your question ;)
It's Not that way in the Plasma Cam system. The drawing and controling software are one. Seems like it would be easier IMO although I have not done it the other way.
plasmafab
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: World - Globe DXF File

Post by plasmafab »

Well for a first attempt, and no additional cleanup of any kind, it came out real nice, everyone that has walked into the shop and saw it has commented on it. I made it about 24" tall out of 10 guage, but think it would really be neat if it was about 5 of 6' tall. Maybe in the future. thanks again for the cool globe plasmaspaz.
plasmafab
sunnybunny
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: World - Globe DXF File

Post by sunnybunny »

Thank You for the share

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”