Battery Box Cover 1998 International Eagle

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
prattswelding
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Battery Box Cover 1998 International Eagle

Post by prattswelding »

I'm no artist, so I'm useless when it comes to sharing art files, but sometimes people have me build things that don't have to be pretty. This is the pattern I used to build a replacement battery box cover for an International eagle. (Took a few attempts to get the slots right.) I'll post some finished product pics later. Sorry for those of you that can't open pcm. files. I'm running Plasma Cam Design Edge and can't export dxf files yet. (That's another $1000.00 upgrade) and I'm waiting till the new tax season starts. Maybe someone else on the forum would be kind enough to convert it over. Hope someone can use it.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Last edited by douweh on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: added dxf and sample pic
Mountain Home
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Battery Box Cover 1998 International Eagle

Post by Mountain Home »

I was going to convert it, but PC 3.11 won't open it.
BrianMick
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by BrianMick »

Mountain Home wrote:I was going to convert it, but PC 3.11 won't open it.
That is because it was created with designedge software.......Older versions can not open a designedge pcm unless you export as a 3.11 or earlier pcm... or dxf
Brian
BrianMick

Post by BrianMick »

prattswelding wrote:I'm no artist, so I'm useless when it comes to sharing art files, but sometimes people have me build things that don't have to be pretty. This is the pattern I used to build a replacement battery box cover for an International eagle. (Took a few attempts to get the slots right.) I'll post some finished product pics later. Sorry for those of you that can't open pcm. files. I'm running Plasma Cam Design Edge and can't export dxf files yet. (That's another $1000.00 upgrade) and I'm waiting till the new tax season starts. Maybe someone else on the forum would be kind enough to convert it over. Hope someone can use it.
How much did you pay for your version? I payed 2000 for the base program and got the export feature with it....I guess I just thought that would naturally come with.......can you import dxfs?
Brian
prattswelding
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by prattswelding »

I'm running Design Edge version 4.09, My base program was $2000.00 also. My advanced height control was an additional $2,000.00, and if I want the Advanced Cut Control, and Advanced Design they are $1,000.00 each. I've done enough spending as far as deductions go this year, so I'm waiting till after Jan 1st to make that next purchase. When I spoke with PC Tech Support, they told me in order to export in dxf format, I would need the advanced Design Software. I can import dxf just fine, I just usually end up having to explode the drawing and relink the segments to import cut paths.
BrianMick

Post by BrianMick »

hmmm thats curious because I can export dxfs with the 2000 dollar setup
Brian
prattswelding
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by prattswelding »

Yeah, Now you've got me curious about that. Here are some pics of the finished box. It wasn't perfect, but sure got the job done and helped out the guy that was in a pinch.

Mountain Home

Post by Mountain Home »

prattswelding wrote:I'm running Design Edge version 4.09, My base program was $2000.00 also. My advanced height control was an additional $2,000.00, and if I want the Advanced Cut Control, and Advanced Design they are $1,000.00 each. I've done enough spending as far as deductions go this year, so I'm waiting till after Jan 1st to make that next purchase. When I spoke with PC Tech Support, they told me in order to export in dxf format, I would need the advanced Design Software. I can import dxf just fine, I just usually end up having to explode the drawing and relink the segments to import cut paths.
Wow, am I glad I didn't take the bait in that trap.
BrianMick

Post by BrianMick »

Mountain Home wrote:
prattswelding wrote:I'm running Design Edge version 4.09, My base program was $2000.00 also. My advanced height control was an additional $2,000.00, and if I want the Advanced Cut Control, and Advanced Design they are $1,000.00 each. I've done enough spending as far as deductions go this year, so I'm waiting till after Jan 1st to make that next purchase. When I spoke with PC Tech Support, they told me in order to export in dxf format, I would need the advanced Design Software. I can import dxf just fine, I just usually end up having to explode the drawing and relink the segments to import cut paths.
Wow, am I glad I didn't take the bait in that trap.
But I have all of those features and only paid the 2000 dollars........Unless they changed their Marketing of the product since I bought it I don't know why that is
Brian

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”