Deer Skull

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
kurtjohn
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Deer Skull

Post by kurtjohn »

Anyone have a way to make this deer head into a SVG file to cut out. Or would a different angle picture be better? Thanks in advance

liv2speed05
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: deer head file to svg help

Post by liv2speed05 »

Try this.

deer 1.svg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Searchman
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Deer Skull

Post by Searchman »

Thanks for the share.Really appreciate the work and time it takes to post.
I would like to see a link to a good video that explains steps to take a photo and turn it into a vector image. I do appreciate the DXF shares, but I have the creativity urge to make my own graphic designs. Many of the How To videos are demonstrated so fast and the screen image so small that it is very difficult to follow along. Just my Take on the subject.
liv2speed05
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by liv2speed05 »

Searchman wrote:Thanks for the share.Really appreciate the work and time it takes to post.
I would like to see a link to a good video that explains steps to take a photo and turn it into a vector image. I do appreciate the DXF shares, but I have the creativity urge to make my own graphic designs. Many of the How To videos are demonstrated so fast and the screen image so small that it is very difficult to follow along. Just my Take on the subject.

I use inkscape and it is fairly easy. There are lots of good videos on youtube on how to use the software. I would always watch the videos and see what the instructor did, then pause and try it myself. Rewind if I missed something or didn't understand. You will not learn how to do it in a deal. It is a lot of watching those videos and trial and error. On this one all I did was trace bitmap, adjust brightness cutoff and then have to erase stray nodes and alter the rest to get a better file. Still needs some work, but not bad for 10 minutes worth of work.
kurtjohn
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by kurtjohn »

Awesome. Thank you very much

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”