It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:59 pm

address sign advice

DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
steven2588

address sign advice

Postby steven2588 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:49 pm

here is an address sign I'm trying to draw up. if anyone has a chance to look to see if i have it right and let me know of any changes i have to make to make this cut ready (new to this world) and if anyone can use it be my guest.

thanks

ADDRESS SIGN.dxf

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Larry83301
Elite Contributing Member

Re: address sign advice

Postby Larry83301 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:11 pm

steven2588 wrote:here is an address sign I'm trying to draw up. if anyone has a chance to look to see if i have it right and let me know of any changes i have to make to make this cut ready (new to this world) and if anyone can use it be my guest.

thanks

Most of it looks good except where I drew circles. In those places you have double lines that will give you problems. :D

ADDRESS SIGN - 1.JPG

Larry

Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Maadman

Re: address sign advice

Postby Maadman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Still trying to figure this all out myself. I hope this will work for you. If not, then I guess I am looking for help too!!!

Trying to help.dxf

Return to “DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum”