Major help layer for school charity

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
ShadowPray69
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Major help layer for school charity

Post by ShadowPray69 »

Haven’t quite figured out how to layer quite yet and was wondering if someone could help me with a local school project...they are having a charity auction and wanted to put this in but I haven’t quite yet got the hang of turning stuff into layers was wondering if someone could help me out just wanting to do the wolverine..don’t want the bottom stuff where it says river valley...any and all help would be awesome...Thanks

rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Major help layer for school charity

Post by rdj357 »

The very first thing to do is to ask them for a better image. That one is tiny and awful and if you're doing it for free there is no reason they can't find someone with a better graphic. Looking on their website, they have this logo on their building so someone has something better.

Then just do a back white layer, then a black layer, and finally red letters for Wolverine.
ShadowPray69
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by ShadowPray69 »

This better

rdj357

Post by rdj357 »

It's a little better, still only 72 pixels per inch and 6" square. That's less than 480x480 - its nice to have something 6-800+ to start with if they can't get you a vector file. That and the sides of this one are cut off this one.

If we had a good file to start with I'd whip it up for free. I could manually trace the first one but it would take enough time that I couldn't do it for free. I'd be at $40 to make that cut ready in layers. Robert@490Creations.com but I'd rather do it for free with a good image. :-) I'm always amazed at schools and organizations that want something donated and then won't or can't get you in contact with the person that has the good logo file.
Russ K
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Russ K »

Hi shadow, Here is a drawing without layers that captures the spirit of your picture. It would have to be large. perhaps you could adapt to layers. Russ K

wolverines.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hemichargersrt8 »

Here is what I came up....
wolverine render1.JPG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”