Brewfest Trophy

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
MemFor
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Brewfest Trophy

Post by MemFor »

Hey all, just finished this trophy for a local food and brew fest. I am not including the file for the laser engraved art but I figured someone might get some use out of the trophy shape. Pretty simple build with a few welds at the base and the rest just bolts up. I made mine with a 12ga steel body and 16ga stainless laser engraved plaque.

Brew_Trophy_carbonforgedesign.dxf
Brew_Trophy_carbonforgedesign.ai

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Brewfest Trophy

Post by plasmanewbie »

Nice! I can use this, thank you for the share!

abcofab
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by abcofab »

Nice work and thank you for the file. What are using for a laser?
Omax 80X Waterjet 6 x 12 with Tilt-A-Jet
CamFive 150w Co2 Laser
Miller Mig & Tig
Whitney-Jenson 20 ton Punch Press
Atlas Lathe
MemFor
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by MemFor »

There is a business in town with an Epilog laser engraver. He has a spray that allows the laser to burn in the design then wash away the rest of the spray. For odd shaped pieces make sure you have an easy way to index it 0,0 on the machine. I like to add a square shape around my laser shape to make sure everything is squared up in the laser.
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by rdj357 »

MemFor wrote:There is a business in town with an Epilog laser engraver. He has a spray that allows the laser to burn in the design then wash away the rest of the spray. For odd shaped pieces make sure you have an easy way to index it 0,0 on the machine. I like to add a square shape around my laser shape to make sure everything is squared up in the laser.
Nice, I have a Chinese laser engraver and do the same. I use Cermark spray but buy it as a paste and airbrush it on.

As far as indexing, when I export my file for engraving, I include the outline shape. Then I can lay a piece of ply on the laser bed and do a quick trace of the outside. Then I turn that layer off and do the engraving by laying the piece on the outline and pressing start.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”