flame

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
jrf
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

flame

Post by jrf »

flame.dxf
flame.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: flame

Post by Larry83301 »

Just an FYI , if you want more people to download your files just add a picture of the piece that the file makes. If you don't have a way to save a picture of our file just do a print screen and then open PAINT and paste from the clipboard. If you have WIN 10 you can use the Snipping Tool to save a JPG of whatever is on your screen. If people can see what your file looks like they are more likely to download it and make comments about it. Like I said this is just an FYI from my own experience from my postings. :D :D :D

Larry
jbright
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by jbright »

Thanks for the share.
Scratch
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Scratch »

Larry83301 wrote:Just an FYI , if you want more people to download your files just add a picture of the piece that the file makes. If you don't have a way to save a picture of our file just do a print screen and then open PAINT and paste from the clipboard. If you have WIN 10 you can use the Snipping Tool to save a JPG of whatever is on your screen. If people can see what your file looks like they are more likely to download it and make comments about it. Like I said this is just an FYI from my own experience from my postings. :D :D :D

Larry
I completely agree... I click on a thread with a file share, and if I don't see an image, I hit the back button immediately. I don't know about the others here, but I'm not going to spend the time to download the file, then open up another program just to see if it's a file I want to keep or not.

I think posting an image of the file, drawing, completed piece etc... Should be mandatory.

Thanks to the OP (and everyone else on the site) for actually taking the time to create the file, and then upload it, to share with others though... I love that this site has tons of people willing to share their hard work with others for free.
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...
jrf
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by jrf »

Maadman
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Maadman »

Thank you, very nice.
Scratch

Post by Scratch »

Nice, Thanks for sharing!
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”